To mitigate the spread of coronavirus, Gov. Tom Wolf earlier this month recommended that all Pennsylvanians wear a mask any time they leave their homes.
A new order issued Wednesday makes that mandatory for anyone working or shopping at grocery stores and pharmacies. The order zeroes in on the safety of workers and customers at essential businesses as well as non essential businesses’. As the state begins to reopen phase by phase, they and the Governor had hoped people would follow their suggested and now mandated guidelines, that had been outlined by city government.
With more restrictions that had been added most of the people, have been complying, while others who seem to think they are untouchable are not. It’s been a problem and A contributing cause that has also added to more Covid-19 cases and the rapid spread in alarming infection rates. So for any group any business to not enforce the states mandated wearing of masks, it is not tolerable and should not be allowed to even open their businesses at all. In the end, some just don’t care about others.
Pam and Steven Barry are listed as the C.E.O of the Gettysburg Bash. A paranormal event, that has came under fire before, but for wearing covid-19 masks it is been the first time. The bash has been ridiculed with what many have said was either a scam to cheat not for profit groups ,such as Wounded Warriors, Kids with cancer and some others over a three year run.
On January 20th,2020 an article in The Paranormal Herald ran a prior story about the Gettysburg clan using their personal vehicle as a tool to scam even more people. The history behind their Tribute car, you won’t believe it, until its told to you.
You may be wondering why are we writing about these people again? We can answer that pretty easily because the last 9 times did not seem to take hold of the situation. This time being lawless, uncaring and unprofessional is not an opportunity that should be accepted and the PA towns people should not be placed at risk either.
The last time people attempted to come forward, they were met with threats and some of the worst harassments from the magnificent duel, that being Pam and Steven Barry. As It was brought to our attention, we had decided to take a stand and warn others of what our actual findings were.
Over the course of the past year. The Gettysburg bash had come under charitable fraud allegations. Complaints had been filed and some minor changes had taken place. Websites and info had either been added or had simply been deleted. The truth how ever didn’t seem to apply to the Barry’s.
On 11/24/2019 an article was written. Wrapping my head around the Battle Field Bash.
Quote: I write today, compelled to the thoughts that have been fastened in my head, I found myself just overwhelmed about the Gettysburg Battlefield Bash and the complete lack of respect that it has turned out to be.
If the Battlefield Bash could simply provide there followers and anyone needing said information as to the said companies charity functions, it would provide an utter halt to any said alleged, or unfound allegation being brought forth, or would it make things worse for the Barry’s.
Just maybe, this is why they fought so hard to dispose of The Paranormal Herald.
With A bogus case filed in court against us on October 14, we have to consider something inside Gettysburg is A foul. We are not even talking about the actual battlefield itself, but the Gettysburg Bash. The bash allegedly ran by Pam and Steve Barry.
With old webpages being re-introduced to social media, and there posting subjects being reintroduced to there webpages, we have to wonder also, did they think by assisting a particular party and by making friends with someone with already questionable references, that this was A good idea.
On September 27th.2019,The Herald wrote a continued report about funds and the the than listed C.E.O of the bash Steven Barry being on disability, but having and owning a business while being on states disability. If there had been no fraud then with the current news and info obtained by The Paranormal Herald, there certainly was now.
Perhaps the most explosive article ran was the one below. Written on 02/10.2019
Bada Boom, Bada Bing and just like that, we were up and running in no time. That is right. Over the past few days, we have had some individuals try and shut down the voice of the Herald. To be honest, it is all scammers and would be paranormal thieves who try to do. You know silence that one voice that might elude the authorities to there wicked treacherous conman ways.
Keep in mind, most of these thieving renegades are either borderline personality disorder types, or straight out narcissist’s. Either way when they are challenged, they will fight with everything they have, because they themselves deem themselves as being superior to anyone else. What will absolutely infuriate a narcissist is when you assert yourself and stand up for yourself. In doing this a narcissists sense of superiority becomes immediately challenged and as such the delicate delusion of the narcissist becomes shaken and unstable.
No wonder! now it all comes to surface.
For those not paying attention, have you ran into some sort of paranormal public figure wannabe, who has scammed some other person? maybe and entire event? did you report or maybe even say something about it on Facebook? better yet did you get blocked for speaking your peace? I surely did and it told me something as well when it did happen. It told me that Facebook, is ran by a bunch of inbred neo Nazis who allow beheadings and other extremely violent behavior. Have you not seen those beheading videos? I sure have, or maybe some animal cruelty videos or stories of such? Facebook allows this do they not? But yet they and a lot of media stations do not like the truth either. It’s Ok.
To be continued: