Paranologies founder Jeremy jones, under fire for scamming customers.FTC Report Number: 116522304

Paranologies founder under fire for making threats and allegedly cheating customers in U.K.

By Evan Jensen.

We have no doubt been following the so called success of one mans intuition into the paranormal, but perhaps at a cost to what is being described as a farse. Jeremy Jones paranologies founder and producer of ghost equipment,has came under fire yet once again. A few months back, we wrote about the man who was accused of selling faulty equipment,then telling a woman she was a c**T, just for complaining. In this second article, more of the same types of communication and threats, but it is a man this time.

In this case, the accuser was willing to come forward and supplied this paper with all documentation .emails and original order from the so called shipment.

Inside this article, is his comments and of course mine. His arrogance matched the one complaint, that I had attempted to solve. I warned him carefully watch what your saying ,as I am writing. He responded with call me, lets talk face to face. I told the man I can do this tomorrow, as I am watching the baby and it will wake him.
After Jeremy gave me his phone number and address, he stated he was not afraid of anyone. I thought how about my pen sir? after him telling me I am no one. A nobody I sort of grinned and felt true, but I happen to be the guy, who is roasting you for being so damned arrogant.

Flash forward, it has been 9 months and still complaints have been flowing from the mans business or alleged business going ons. After reading the entire sets of emails and wording verbiage in those emails, we wondered how does one stay in business,by being so ridiculously rude? How can anybody maintain an integrity based customer support for any kind of business, that deals with the public?

One thing assured the emails, this time do not lie, and folks can’t come and sate that the article is false and misleading, because as we state once again this is a recent complaint by the accuser.

Some people make dispute claims with the better business bureau, but in this case Jeremy Jones and paranologies is not listed with them or shall we say registered. So the only other organization, that can be notified is the Federal Trade Commission(F.T.C) and that is exactly what had transpired. Clinton did file a report.#116522304

This time, one man has complained by stating the following”

stating the following”
Clinton Kirwan ‘Jeremy jones of Paranologies under investigation for selling faulty ghost hunting equipment and shunning complaints. Telling customers Fu** You.’ — I’ve been dealing with this Nightmare Jeremy Jones of Paranologies LLC since I made a order on 30/12/2019 for a ‘POLTERCOM PICO HANDHELD RANDOM SWEEP ITC SPIRIT/GHOST BOX RESEARCH DEVICE’ and paid $129 plus $15 for international shipping, after a week I asked for a ‘Update’ and was asking why I never had any further info or a shipping date?, well after a Email or two I was told I was been refunded My shipping of $15 (which was His way of making Me wait weeks and weeks longer- I’m in the UK) and then He was so kind to issue Me threats of Violence of what should happen to Me…very nice, It’s been nearly 9 weeks and still not even a answer to ANY of the multiples Emails I sent asking about this Product and ANY INFORMATION, I have made a Complaint to the FTC about Him and this Matter FTC Report Number: 116522304 Guy is a Absolute Con Artist.

Description of said equipment being not sent.

1x POLTERCOM PICO HANDHELD RANDOM SWEEP ITC SPIRIT/GHOST BOX RESEARCH DEVICE for $129.99 each
Discount (code: HUFF): $-12.99 USD
Subtotal : $117.00 USD
Shipping : $15.00 USD
Total : $132.00 USD

Email conversations between the two people, both the customer and Paranologies founder Jeremy Jones.

765e059ff13ed0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=”UTF-8″
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

another day asking where is My order?
#4241
Answer Your CUSTOMERS You total SCUMBAG, Do You really think Your getting
away with STEALING Customers cash?
We will just see.

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 14:27, clinton kirwan <godwhymenow@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> another day asking where is My order?
> #4241
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 11:48, clinton kirwan <godwhymenow@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi
>> another day asking where is My order?
>> #4241
>> answer Your Customers.
>> On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 12:34, clinton kirwan <godwhymenow@googlemail.com=
>> wrote:
>>> FTC Report Number: 116522304
>>>
>>> On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:13, clinton kirwan <godwhymenow@googlemail.co=
m>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>> It’ been over 8 weeks and I’m STILL waiting on My Product? order #424=
>>>>
>>>> where is My Product that I PAID FOR? and never even had any update tha=
t
>>>> this was even sent!
>>>> REFUND ME MY MONEY or TELL ME WHEN THIS IS ARRIVING
>>>> I’ve been patient LONG ENOUGH OVER THIS
>>>> FOR ONCE BE A REAL MAN AND ANSWER YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 13:06, clinton kirwan <godwhymenow@googlemail.co=
m>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ok I see where this is going, You want to play stupid games? fair
>>>>> enough.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 09:44, clinton kirwan <
>>>>> godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>> I still not have received any confirmation that this item has shippe=
d?
>>>>>> thanks.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 18:22, clinton kirwan <
>>>>>> godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You know what I don’t remember that been there when I was on the
>>>>>>> page putting in the order but fair enough.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 18:13, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi, I’m going to refund the shipping you paid, but unfortunately w=
e
>>>>>>>> don’t offer refunds for any reason. Here is some important informa=
tion for
>>>>>>>> the order. Please read the entire link and it will explain what ex=
actly you
>>>>>>>> agreed to for the purchase and when you will receive it.
>>>>>>>> About Us <https://www.paranologies.com/pages/about-us&gt;
>>>>>>>> About Us
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Important information, please read the entire about us page below.
>>>>>>>> If you recently ordered a Poltercom Pico in Nov-Dec, be aware that=
we sold
>>>>>>>> over 400 of them unexpectedly. The Poltercom Pico is custom made w=
hen
>>>>>>>> ordered by hand by one person. If you
>>>>>>>> <https://www.paranologies.com/pages/about-us&gt;
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 7:48 AM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> I’m still waiting on confirmation of My intended refund.
>>>>>>>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 23:15, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Ah, I see you you are communicating somewhat like a half-breed
>>>>>>>> adult. No f words this time. Good job =F0=9F=91=8D
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 4:31 PM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> Thanks, Your Email above has been included into the email complain=
t
>>>>>>>> I’ve just sent to the FTC regarding My complaint and now refusal t=
o refund
>>>>>>>> My my money spent on this order that You’ve clearly displayed Your=
refusing
>>>>>>>> to comply with as ‘ This will surely speed up your order’ says it =
all, with
>>>>>>>> regards to Your remarks? Muppet ….I’d keep all kids away from Yo=
ur ‘Type’
>>>>>>>> now back to Your cave You inbred.
>>>>>>>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 22:23, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> Lol, thanks my child. This will surely speed up your order. Your
>>>>>>>> mother should have spanked you when you were little because you su=
ck as an
>>>>>>>> adult. Please don’t have children.
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 2:41 PM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> I read Your shite and You can go fuck Yourself You little piece of
>>>>>>>> Shit!, I would’t spend My hard earned cash on you or anyone to do =
with Your
>>>>>>>> shitty Company, Ransom? I legally just put it in words DICKHEAD- ‘=
Refund Me
>>>>>>>> my money’ I don’t want Your piece of shit product You fucking lyin=
g piece
>>>>>>>> of shit, No go fuck Yourself and go back to Your shed you little i=
nbred.
>>>>>>>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 20:20, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> So, that’s a no. You didn’t read the about us page. Would you like
>>>>>>>> me to film myself reading it aloud so you can understand it? I’m n=
ot
>>>>>>>> putting you in front of others that have paid to have their orders=
rush. So
>>>>>>>> actually what you’re doing is trying to use your childish behavior=
as
>>>>>>>> ransom and becoming a baby because you’re not getting your way. It=
will
>>>>>>>> ship in the time the about us says. Learn to read before you buy n=
ext time.
>>>>>>>> And not from, I have you blocked from buying anything from me or m=
y
>>>>>>>> distributors.
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 7:05 AM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> who the fuck cares about Your false Advertising and Your bullshit
>>>>>>>> lies, I for one hope You go belly up and I for one have fuck all g=
ood to
>>>>>>>> say about little old poor You, My Heart bleeds for You- NOT! who t=
he fuck
>>>>>>>> wants to wait 4/6 weeks on You to ‘rush’ a order, You had My order=
by false
>>>>>>>> means and just a CON, REFUND ME MY MONEY as I WILL NOT BE HELD RAN=
SOM TO A
>>>>>>>> PIECE OF DIRT LIKE YOU.
>>>>>>>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 03:10, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Did you actually read out about us page? Maybe you are not aware
>>>>>>>> but I sold over 400 of these in three days unexpectedly. It states=
very
>>>>>>>> clearly when you order that you have a choice order rush shipping =
if you’re
>>>>>>>> in a hurry or slow shipping if youre not. You did not choose rush =
shipping.
>>>>>>>> I am the only one that builds ships, emails etc so it is a lot of =
work to
>>>>>>>> build 400 of them, which is why I am offering the rush shipping to=
those
>>>>>>>> that want it fast. I don’t think $10 is too much to ask to be out =
on front
>>>>>>>> of 400 people. Thats your choice. You can continue to use childish=
language
>>>>>>>> as it will only delay the order unfortunately. Again, that’s your =
choice.
>>>>>>>> When you want to speak to me like an adult and tell me what you wa=
nt to do
>>>>>>>> then we can continue this.
>>>>>>>> You have two choices, one order rush, it will arrive in 5-7 days.
>>>>>>>> Two, wait 4-6 weeks from the time you ordered, which will be comin=
g up soon
>>>>>>>> also. The choice is yours but I will not have an adult conversatio=
n with
>>>>>>>> someone that tries to get their way with the verbiage you’re using=
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 7:40 PM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> so I’m been refunded because I used the word ‘Shit’ as in ‘fast as
>>>>>>>> shit’?
>>>>>>>> so It’s NOTHING to do with Your false promises of ‘paying extra
>>>>>>>> shipping and guarantied to be shipped by 2/3 days’
>>>>>>>> all You’ve got is You calling Me a ‘Child’ good refund Me ALL MY
>>>>>>>> MONEY You deluded tool of a Arsehat.
>>>>>>>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 01:18, Jeromy Jones <paranologies@yahoo.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi, you will be refunded, we do not tolerate such language that a
>>>>>>>> child uses to get his way.
>>>>>>>> Jeromy Jones –
>>>>>>>> Mechatronics Engineer
>>>>>>>> Paranologies President
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 6:54 PM, clinton kirwan
>>>>>>>> <godwhymenow@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>>> so on Monday 30/12/2019 which is 4 days ago and I’m still waiting
>>>>>>>> on Yous to ship My order???
>>>>>>>> what’s going on?????
>>>>>>>> so why did I pay the extra shipping if Your going to deal with thi=
s
>>>>>>>> in a stupid SLOW way?
>>>>>>>> EXTRA $15 for fast shipping?
>>>>>>>> this is clearly not worth the hassle this takes…but Your sure as
>>>>>>>> shit quick enough to take My money.
>>>>>>>> Clinton Kirwa

–00000000000063765e059ff13ed0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=”UTF-8″
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is a direct link, when and how to file federal trade commission complaints.

To report fraud, identity theft, or an unfair business practice, visit ftc.gov/complaint, click on the FTC Complaint Assistant icon, and answer the questions.

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

Comments are closed.