According to an article released by Pilgrim Media Group,that was released December 19th 2018.The producers of Ghost Hunters are seeking skilled paranormal investigators to join a new team that will explore reported haunting s all across the U.S. on an exciting, new unscripted TV series for a major cable network!
No review of what the new show will be about exactly and no specific details were listed or described within the released article by Pilgrim Media.The only details seen, were that the show will or might be unscripted.
One specific note for all those felons, they say it is A requirement and must not have a criminal conviction.
“Wonder if acting lessons will be included”?
It doesn’t matter where in the country you are or what your specialty is. As long as you are genuinely interested in the paranormal and have real experience as part of an investigative team, we want to hear from you!
We need to fill all roles: Lead, tech, case manager, researcher, evidence analyst and general investigators.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident to apply for the Program.
- If you are chosen by producers to move into the final phase of the casting process (the “Final Casting Process”), you must be available from Feb 24-28, 2019 to take part in that process in the Los Angeles, California, area. Parts of the Final Casting Process will be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen by producers to become a member of the show’s cast (a “Participant”), you must be available to travel and film from approximately April 1, 2019, until late-January 2020, for several weeks at a time.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date the application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- You must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against you.
- If you are selected as a potential Participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Any offer to become a Participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check and psychological examinations, to be conducted by professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer), and the certification of those professionals that you meet all psychological requirements. You must be willing to submit to psychological examination(s) and background check(s).