Sometimes one should wonder when enough is enough?perhaps with some people,even they seem to fall short of A clue.What ever the case A recent article was written in high hopes,that the individual being sought after by VA law enforcement would respond or in better words, be dumb enough to respond to the prior article,and of course this individual had not once, but at least 5 times. What can be better.

After the alleged Tombstone fraud,Malone went deep under cover.Oh at first she was busy denying what happened,even labeling police as crooks.But in the end after A few months,she apparently decided to come out from hiding and respond to an earlier article.This is exactly what we were looking for.

As the VA investigator,had been wanting information on her,Malone was busy informing the entire world of her own whereabouts,by commenting to my site,that tracks Url’s.Easy peachy right?well not so fast.

Some of Malone’s own comments and how they were written, had pointed out directly to whom had sent them.It was A no brained ordeal..Then she could not resist and even stated she bought A new home and her life is good.A key phrase was she(Malone) stated she was filming a movie The Demon House.She stated she would not disclose the location, or the said name of the filming company.

Please keep in mind,that the Va investigator,is currently looking for information and abalone’s whereabouts.For more information,please call.

The local states investigator,is asking anyone with knowledge of Malone to please call and share any tips you may have.

His last name is Haymore ,for any information the public may have, you’re advised to please call  (804) 840 1382 He needs information.Your information can be kept confidential and anonymous.

Malones comments:”

Back to my great life.
Lol
OK h maybe you can get a thing good with you’re food stamp’s.
Of have you’re church give you food.
Lol you have nothing.
I have everything
I’ll e mail you a photo of my new house.
Mad Scott due to I cut you out of the movie.
Lol still broke with no teeth.
Lol
Hmm Scott,lets see you posted the same thing I did on our BFI.
And you where co owner of cold case justice.and
And the individual.
So guess you would be in the same boat.
Remember I have recordings.
Jimmy
And yes I will send it to them.
I never said I was a cop.
So guess what.
Lol
I never lied.
I did on line und.
I did bfi.
.so I will make sure to send them that.
Lol Evan why don’t I just come see you.we can have a long talk.
You still fish where you have been?
Oh and fyi.
Yes Scott I have a great life.
Not like you who will die poor.broke,and a man that can not take care of his family.
And Judi well she already lost in life.
See you guys I.moved on, a year ago.
Due to I did not want to Nd up like you guys.
Where I would die living in a apartment waiting for mills on wills.to bring food.
So just like you’re lies about tombstone a how they where coming g to get me.
This will be the same thing.
Grow up.move on and do something with you’re life.
See you have no bearing on my life.
I have a great life.
And yes I am on Seattle filming the Demon house.
With a very well known movie studio.
Who I shall not name.
And yes been paid ln the movie.1. 3 mill.why don’t I send you a photo of my new house,
See guys why you spend time chasing Casper.i spend my time getting movie deals.
Working.
Going to school.
Spending time at the beach in Hawaii.
What to know why I have not been on line I have a life .
So you broke people have fun in you’re play world
Why I live a great life.
Lol. You do know you lies is going to come back on you right.
Oh wait it already did.
You are so broke Scott you make you’re wife work .you can not even get a house.
And the drunk lol she has nothing.
Evan well he is just a no body.
I have it all.
I win
some of Malone’s own contributions include”

Paranormal fraud haunting town of Tombstone

Posted: May 05, 2015 8:07 PM PDT Updated: May 19, 2015 8:07 PM PDT

With tickets sold for hundreds of dollars, local businesses notified and reserved for the Haunting of Tombstone event. Unfortunately, the event tricked the visitors and the businesses. With tickets sold for hundreds of dollars, local businesses notified and reserved for the Haunting of Tombstone event. Unfortunately, the event tricked the visitors and the businesses.

TOMBSTONE – An event planner supposedly tricked people out of thousands of dollars this past weekend in Tombstone.

Carol Malone planned a weekend paranormal event called “A Haunting of Tombstone.” From May 1 through May 3, tourists paid for tickets expecting a weekend of paranormal speakers, celebrities and even a ghost tour. However, local business owners are claiming she skipped town without paying them and without having any events set up for the tourists.

“We [were] counting on making this money. Other people that contacted us and wanted to come here for the weekend,” said Stacy Corbon, co-owner of Sister Paranormal Investigators. “We had to turn them away because we were booked.”

Now, local business owners are worried it could harm their “tourist town”.

“I felt that our town had been cheated. We thrive on people coming to our town. This lady [took money from] so many people. That could devastate Tombstone,” said Corbon.

Tombstone Marshal said Malone was detained, but has since

been released. They are now planning on passing the case to the state attorney general.

Disclaimer

1. Online ContentParanormal Herald:
  2. assumes no responsibility for the currentness, correctness, completeness or quality of the provided information. Liability claims against Paranormal Herald:SE based on losses of a tangible or intellectual nature caused by the use or the failure to use the provided information, or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are categorically excluded, provided that we  did not act in a demonstrably deliberate or grossly negligent manner. All content is non-binding.we expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, or delete portions of the pages or the entire content without notice, and to temporarily or permanently delete or remove the said publication.
  3. References and LinksFor direct or indirect links to third party Internet sites (“links”) that lie outside the responsibility of Paranormal Herald: A liability would only come into effect if the author had knowledge of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal content.hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was apparent on the linked pages at the time of linking. We has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked/connected pages.  therefore hereby expressly dissociates itself from the content of all linked/connected pages modified after the link was inserted. This statement applies to all Internet links inserted on our own website. We assume no liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, and specifically for losses resulting from the use or failure to use such information; in this case, sole liability rests with the provider of the referred to sites, and no liability is incurred by the party who merely refers to the respective publication via links.

6 thoughts on “Infamous Malone AKA Tombstone alleged scammer resurfaces.Responds to article.V.A investigator will now have her URL where she is located.Thanks Malone.

1. Lol no Evan I do not have to work due to I sold a movie.
    In all fairness it was the mess up on a car Scott and Judi did that gave me the idea.
    Oh and yep the VA investigator will be coming on here to see all the lies you have posted over years.
    So my case I am filling on you will show this.
    You just do not know when to stop.
    Mr Heymoor.if you look at all the years he has posted lies you can see what we where telling you.
    As we as the sights I told you about where Scott said in his own words he was half owner of cold case .
    And if you look at all the other sights you well see they go after anyone who they are jealous of .
    K will as well send all the scree schots.

I love that

Posted by MICHAEL | September 15, 2018, 7:29 pm
  2. I’m not talking about Monopoly money

Posted by Scott | September 18, 2018, 3:33 am
  3. lol you need to go fuck yourself, you are the nutty sort that won’t go away if yopu stop scamming people, stop cheating people get a serious job and lay away from social media iam sure you would be happier then getting folks upset at yopu all the time and no never will you ever come face to face with me. your threats mean dimly shit. One would assume with your issues in several different states Arizona Virginia and maybe some others you would think staying out of trouble was a good idea. but not you. it was absolutely ridiculous to make some WordPress website slandering my name when in fact their was no way you truly ever met me. your alleged scams are over socially and people now know what is said to be the absolute truth. your phony badges fake and fraudulent documents you have used are a reproduction of one own corrupt activity and you your self are the tottery of silliness..

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | September 22, 2018, 3:38 am
  4. please send us this partnership agreement it will simply show you attempted to recruit others into what was allegedly a fraud sort of mission. the detective needs to see this for sure.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | September 22, 2018, 3:39 am
  5. lol

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | September 23, 2018, 5:40 am
  6. lmao would help if you knew how to drive lol but keep posting threats makes you look very ill indeed.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | October 6, 2018, 5:42 am