With questions not being answered by any of the Tetlow’s, we could see why exactly. With more then 150,000 dollars allegedly collected from Ideal Managements funds and customers,clients and tickets being sold .Celebrities and other paying guests have and had been apparently duped out of there hard earned cash.
With Marc Tetlows recent domestic abuse arrest,the explanation may be that Marc has a drug problem, as well as an alcahol issue.
Jason Hawes on Jason Hawes/TAPS· Sunday, December 3, 2017 writes the following.”
People have been taken advantage off and it’s sickening to see how many people have been taken advantage of. Since posting yesterday, I’ve been contacted by so many that have fallen victim of this. People have been lied to, Stolen from and tricked and everyone needs to know.
If anyone has purchased tickets for a Future Event from “Ideal Event Management Or Marc Tetlow” Please know that they’ve taken your money and have gone into hiding. “Ideal Events Management” was owned solely by “Marc and Rae Tetlow”
Ideal Events and the Tetlow’s have
- Cashed Checks intended for others
- Cashed Checks intended for Travel reimbursement for others
- Sold Tickets for Future Events they are unable to hold
- Taken payments for Celebrity Appearances knowing the person was unable to attend and kept the Money
- Taken large payments from unsuspecting Locations and never held Event as promised. They also have never refunded the money. Many of these locations were barely getting by and were relying on Marc and Rae Tetlow holding an Event at their location to raise funds that would help keep them open. This list goes on and on!
One person writes” Totally bummed, I just got tickets as presents for Christmas.
yet another writes” I purchased a ticket to do an investigation at the St. Augustine lighthouse with Steve Gonsalves in January. I have contacted Paypal but haven’t had any resolution on if I’ll be able to get my money back yet. 😦 #sadpanda