As I sit back getting ready to watch the super bowl, is it super bowl L11 (52)? I came A cross a screenshot from World Truth magazines editor.The article briefly written,was in support of larry Warren.You know the guy that has came under some pretty harsh scrutiny as of lately.
With ridiculous claims.Claims that only someone seriously demented might actually believe being made by the camp and by larry him self.It was not hard to tell who was blowing smoke up my ass or who was trying to maybe deceive and con the trust of other fellow UFO folks,and enthusiasts from around the world.
Just because the magazine has Truth inside its own title,does not mean there is A lot of said truth in it.With folks going out of there way to discredit M.R Warren,you should be asking yourselves why are they doing this? the answer is simple really,they A select group of a lot of UK fans and friends have been doing everything probable to try to get the truth out there.The problem is that People such as Hesseltine and The World Truth magazine,seem Hell bent on backing what appears to be a serious mind boggling fraud.(Larry Warren)That is why people are up in arms and I do not mean an m-16 that larry used or got from the Tet offensive in Vietnam either.That was just one of larry’s actual alleged claims.
You might be wondering what stake does The Paranormal Herald have in this alleged disturbance with larry Warren? We have no such stake,but what we have seen, has been seriously taken as some serious rubbish on the side of A man, who claims some seriously huge things,even stating he pulled dead bodies from 911 because he was a steal worker.
One man writes : “as A former police officer along with his post to make things more credible obviously, he states he backs larry Warren. I have to say this when a former coronal Halt comes forward to dispute Warrens claims and states Warren was not there during the incident,then that is what I will go by, not some former police officer I have never heard of.
With alleged books being pulled by publisher and incidents happening,that can mislead the general audiences to absolutely mistrust the suggested sources,there is a simple rational,that people will do just that.They will mistrust the intended sources and in this case,it looks like folks are not trusting larry Warren or Heseltine for that matter.
When huge and bold claims are made,that seems or may seem questionable,it is absolutely fine to question the said source. When named people use there credentials to back questionable people,you need to simply take a step back and ask why are they doing such? ask what is it they have to gain to lay there own reputation on the line? the end result is sometimes money.The root of all evil as they often say.
If documents do not prove anything for the person reading these articles,there are signs you your selves can look for. If you want to know if the said individual is telling lies you can look for specific details such as “A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information out of habit. They may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self-esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to their behavior and body language, such as excessive eye contact. Also, listen for any inconsistencies in their stories. Problems like substance abuse and a history of unstable relationships are all additional indications someone may be a pathological liar.
You may come to suspect a friend, family member, or co-worker is habitually stretching the truth. Pick apart the suspected lies and consider what they have in common. Pathological liars may lie to gain sympathy, boredom, or insecurity.Part of the reason the pathological liar feels compelled to lie is because he or she may feel as though being in spotlight has eluded them. This person feels that he or she should be the center of everyone’s universe and will do what he or she can to make it happen. Upon tasting the spotlight it becomes self-reinforcing and the lies grow bigger each time just to keep on being the center of attention.
- Some pathological liars may be actively trying to gain sympathy in a situation. They may tend to exaggerate or make up pains and illnesses, for example, or exaggerate small issues in their lives to ridiculous proportions in order to gain sympathy from anyone within earshot.
- Pathological liars may also have low self-esteem. They may lie to make themselves look more important than they truly are. They may exaggerate accomplishments in personal or professional areas in order to make their lives seem impressive and worthy. In this case, they may be lying to convince themselves rather than to mislead you.
- Some pathological liars simply lie out of boredom. They will fabricate events and make up lies to hurt others. This creates drama, alleviating boredom in the pathological liar’s life.
- Some pathological liars may enjoy the attention that they get from others by telling extravagant stories about themselves. In order to keep up appearances, they may spin larger and more complicated lies.
- They may also repeat stories from movies or television shows. The stories may be embellished slightly in the pathological liar’s version.
- For example, your co-worker tells a story that sounds familiar to you, but you’re unsure where you’ve heard it before. Later, you see a similar story on the news. If your co-worker is a pathological liar, they may very well have lifted the story from the news and presented it as their own.
whether the person dodges questions. When confronted, a pathological liar may find a way to avoid answering a question. Pathological liars are manipulative by nature, so you may think they’ve answered something when they really have failed to do so.
- For example, your friend reveals she had a falling out with her best friend fairly recently. You’ve been having issues getting along with this friend, and wonder whether her relationship difficulties may be a pattern for her. You ask her something like, “Why did you and Eliza stop talking?”
- The friend may respond with something like, “We haven’t really talked for a year.” She’s not really answering the question. She may dodge more direct questions. For example, you ask her something like, “Did you used to blow off Eliza the way you blow me off a lot?” She may reply with something like, “Do you really think I’m that kind of person?”
With all the over inflated stories being told and whoppers or suspected lies being shared it is easy to assume larry Warren fills this gap and truth to be told, anyone supporting him supports the absolute bases for his actions.They are as guilty as he himself appears to be.
All accusations are alleged and The Paranormal Herald can not be held accountable for there own public opinions.Use of this Web site and materials presented on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge reading them.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only to permit you to learn more about our Blog our services and the experience of our staff. The information presented is not legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, may not be current and is subject to change without notice.