//
you're reading...
Uncategorized

Abuse allegations inside the Warren home begin to surface, as former alleged lover confesses to Fox news.


Abuse allegations inside the Warren home  begin to surface, as former  alleged lover confesses to Fox news. Fox news continues to report” that as ed warren was a bus driver,he met the then teenage girl. How the said teenage girl came to live with the warrens is not that clear, other then what has been stated.

Some people assume the said allegations were a deceptive practice being used, because Penney was not paid a sum of over A hundred  Fifty thousand dollars for her  story. Other comments have filtered in that the Warren estate is near broke and Penney was unhappy with the current situation?

Other people say, it was a simple ploy to defame the Warren estate,as A lot of legal litigation had begun over whom exactly owned the specific rights to the Warren files .

Click to access dec-8-brittle-derosa-grund-conjuring-notice.pdf

What ever the case, it is hoped that Ed warrens name gets cleared.

27394725_10215585634897838_69603582_n

With The overly large settlement of a 900 million dollar lawsuit.A lawsuit in that warner brothers settled, At-least one thing is clear there has been a great deal of overt legal proceedings through out The Warren campaign.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/warner-bros-settles-900m-lawsuit-conjuring-1067445

Warner Bros. Settles $900M Lawsuit Over ‘The Conjuring’

The settlement announcement follows a THR story about the disturbing claims behind the billion-dollar franchise.

Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema have settled a big-ticket lawsuit that was brought by an author who claimed the Conjuring franchise infringed his exclusive rights to tell the story of the married ghost hunters portrayed in the films — and the announcement came the same day The Hollywood Reporter published online a disturbing story about a woman who claims the real Ed and Lorraine Warren weren’t the loving couple portrayed onscreen.

Gerald Brittle sued in 2016, claiming The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2 and the Annabelle spinoffs infringe on his exclusive rights to create derivative works based on the Warrens’ case files.

Brittle and New Line on Wednesday released this joint statement: “Mr. Brittle has agreed to dismiss his lawsuit against New Line and its affiliates with prejudice, as the parties announced on the record in open court last week. Mr. Brittle ‘realizes that filing this lawsuit was a mistake, and that New Line has no liability and did nothing wrong.’ New Line has remaining counterclaims against Mr. Brittle, and the parties are working to resolve those claims as well.”

Now, it seems, Brittle is claiming he wasn’t in control of his own lawsuit — and the person he says was behind the action is the same one who emailed studio execs in 2013 claiming the Warrens were hiding Ed’s decades-long affair with a woman named Judy Penney that began when she was 15 years old.

In a declaration filed Friday, the author says Conjuring producer Tony DeRosa-Grund “has been controlling this litigation from the start.” DeRosa-Grund has been locked in his own ugly legal battle with Warners for years.

Brittle says the producer was actively involved in his case, including hiring lawyers, funding the litigation, drafting the complaints, responding to discovery and instructing attorneys not to produce documents. (Read the full declaration here.)

“Based on a review of text messages between Mr. DeRosa-Grund and my attorney, I understand that he even threatened my attorneys that if they sent information from me without him seeing it first they would be fired,” says Brittle in the declaration. “When my attorney informed Mr. DeRosa-Grund that I was the client, and needed to approve discovery responses, Mr. DeRosa-Grund responded: ‘Good, then get Gerald the [sic] fucking Pay you’ and then stated ‘Oh yeah he doesn’t have a pot to piss [sic] and I for~ot. [sic]'”

New Line is currently seeking sanctions against DeRosa-Grund in a Texas litigation for not cooperating with discovery requests.

Brittle also claims DeRosa-Grund told the author not to turn over certain emails to his own lawyers. “He further told me that if certain communications and documents were revealed, I would face serious repercussions, including being sued by him or others,” says Brittle.

DeRosa-Grund on Wednesday sent The Hollywood Reporter a statement, which is posted in full below, alleging the claims are designed to deflect attention away from THR‘s story about Penney.

Mr. Brittle was never a “puppet”. On the contrary, it was he that in exchange for a revised agreement he entered into, with our company in 2015 for an option on his life rights, and The Demonologist book, demanded that Evergreen be contractually obligated to provide legal financing and services to him for his own personal litigation against New Line. These documents have already been produced.

New Line’s campaign against me and Evergreen is pure retribution because I was the whistle-blower that put New Line on notice regarding the sexual predation by Ed Warren and the then 15 year old Judy Penny, to which the studio not only did not investigate those claims, they said they did not want to know.

Since I first apprised New Line of this in 2013 (and other related incidents of sexual predation related to the Warren family) they have then and continue to “paint” me and Evergreen with a knowingly inaccurate brush. They have and engaged engaged in litigation with us to keep those stories out of public view. (We fully expect stories engineered to blunt the story of Ed Warren’s sexual predation that THR had the courage to publish after a month of investigating it. People should take baseless stories for what they are, inaccurate and designed to deflect the attention from the real story, Ed Warren and the cover up of his sexual predation and pedophilia.)

For proof you only have to go as far as the studio’s JAMS claims against us which include, a claim that we violated our producer agreement restriction on doing independent publicity when we encouraged Ms. Penny, the victim of Mr. Warrens sexual predation to come forward and tell her story.

Not only do people in power manufacture false accusations against those very victims who make accusations of sexual predation and similar wrongdoing, they also do it to those that try to help these victims in order to keep it all in the dark and away from public scrutiny.

One picture,that captures,what is perhaps a surreal moment is the picture depicted below. They looked more like a couple, then A daughterly sort of thing?

27294485_10215585700899488_1472717212_n

Ed warren and now alleged victim Penney.

According to Fox news”“The Warrens opened their home to Ms. Penney when she was 18 and had nowhere else to live following a childhood of neglect,” wrote the attorney. “During much of their career, Ed and Lorraine were on the road, working on cases and giving lectures – and Ms. Penney lived and watched their house.”

M.S Penney stated,she was 15 not 18. and recalls a run in with the law in 1969,as a neighbor called the police, because they felt something was wrong with Penney and the then Ed Warren.

How ever in accordance with sex allegations comes allegations that Ed Warren was abusive to Loraine Warren. If you are to believe Penney, the sworn statements and self made allegations. Loraine Warren was argumentative and Ed Warren would slap her when they were fighting. According to Penney anyways.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/13/did-conjuring-couple-hide-dark-secret-that-demonologist-ed-warren-had-affair-with-underage-girl.html

Penney also said Ed was abusive to Lorraine.“Sometimes Ed would actually have to slap her across the face to shut her up,” claimed Penney in a recording. “Some nights I thought they were going to kill each other.” Penney claimed to have lived with Warrens for  over 4 decades.

Penney said her relationship with Ed ended in 2003 and she eventually married. Still, she allegedly remained friendly with Ed until his death.

“As I’m older now, I can’t even fathom why Lorraine let me stay there,” she said in a recording. “Lots of times I think about, ‘Why did I do this? Why did I screw up my life like this?’ Sometimes I get angry thinking about it, how so much was taken away from me.”

The Paranormal Herald: has messaged Penney for an exclusive one on one interview,but it is not clear if this will happen.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/13/did-conjuring-couple-hide-dark-secret-that-demonologist-ed-warren-had-affair-with-underage-girl.html

Click to access USCOURTS-txsd-4_14-cv-00793-1.pdf

Disclaimer:

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The information provided within this story its site is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this story and site for any purpose. Any use of this information is at your own risk.

The methods describe within this story and page are the author’s personal thoughts. They are not intended to be a definitive set of instructions for this project. You may discover there are other methods and materials to accomplish the same end result.

About Paranormal Herald Magazine

As I got involved into the paranormal entertainment world, I realized, that there were scammers just waiting to scam people from innocent unsuspecting people. This sickened my stomach, so I began writing about them to expose them so others would not be cheated and so The paranormal Herald came to force.

Discussion

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: