Trailer park queen of the year or paranormal’s own she demon!

I have seen many major motion picture movies and I have seen A lot of demon flicks. The demon always spews foul language and seems to have one specific target in mind. Much like A Incubus or Succubus does. In much like movies we see, people themselves can act this way, perhaps even worse, since they are among the living.

This very same person I will share about seems to follow the same type of occultist type behavior. If bad sex, talking about big vaginas and  swearing, and showing your breasts on A live YouTube feed is classy, then please by all means continue  to keep the good work up.

23666601_10154921592221954_2115267946_n

One particular woman whom has various aliases and said names.  Kat Angel, AKA Heather Kat Krellin , AKA Southern Pillow Talk, has harassed and stalked my co-host Kelly for well over two years. The lies and spewed filth that leaves her potty mouth, is similar to what the movies depict as A demonic infestation. I can’t quite say for sure, but perhaps an exorcism is in order.

Some are wondering why is this woman saying such nasty stuff? what is her purpose for trying to socially bother another? well the answer is easy, Kat Angel used to work slightly with my co-host, who dumped her, because she thought Kat was mentally unbalanced. So now comes hatred, jealousy and some utterly useless mouthed and spewed trailer talk. Hence her YouTube show, called Southern Pillow Talk.

In most cases, people who often talk about others this way and how Kat Angel has my co-host, it is a true sign of  A said weakness. It is also a sign, that there may be some borderline issues within the said individual.

It is our position and hopes,that this particular woman will either go away or perhaps leave social media. What ever the case, we feel she should seek some sort of mental help for her said borderline issues, what ever they may be.

20 thoughts on “Trailer park queen of the year or paranormal’s own she demon!

1. Hahahahahaha! Priceless,Evan! Nailed her to a tee! Depicts what I feel of her as well! Thank you for putting it into words!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Chery Wood Vega | November 18, 2017, 5:48 pm
  2. You are so so welcome i am tired of this cheap trailer piggy she has harassed Kelly for along long time.

Liked by 3 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 19, 2017, 5:02 am
  3. What’s the difference between A Bikini top and a bra? My ex wife would say nothing but that pic.. dead give away. Tell the Oracle I said hello or have I already?

Posted by Joe Vitale | November 21, 2017, 7:59 am
  4. The point of the article, was that for some reason kat has bothered Kelly big time we wonder why since Kelly don’t even care about her existence because she isn’t that important. and for those that stick up for these so called demented people Joe I don’t have much else to say.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 22, 2017, 12:30 am
  5. thanks she definitely earned it

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 22, 2017, 12:30 am
  6. You better put Kelly in the category of demented there buddy. .. Kat hasn’t said one About Kelly until recently because she is sick and tired of everyone’s bullshit.

You know just as well as I do that nice little art work you did which conveniently shows up on YouTube under the various different names like the Oracle.. That little piece was taken at a context. It was a sarcastic joke, you know that and Kelly knows that.

This shit needs to stop and Obviously Kelly is talking to mark Davis and conveniently all this has pointed to a dumb-ass pretending to be a part of anonymous under the name the Oracle along with other YouTube accounts just like it.

SO thank you Mr. Davis for that info..
    SO is Kelly apart of this ridiculous Oracle crap? You know what don’t answer that because you’re just gonna stick up for her.

This needs to stop now Evan. This is Tasteless. This is nothing more than a way to get revenge. I have this idea. How about you write about Kelly’s demented
    doings? Let’s the people know what kind of person you’re standing up for. No one on God’s green Earth is perfect and everybody is going to say and do something stupid and It should not be held over their head and used as a weapon. You know what I’m talking about their buddy? Your past your record.. Kelly’s past and her record.. Get what I’m saying?

All I’m trying to do is making this shit stop. The people who watch her or support her are not demented. They’re there to have fun, there because they believe, there because they’re entertained And there just to get away from the everyday stressful life. Man…

Stop the the bullshit…
    If I find out to the Oracle is Kelly or Kelly has something to do with it there will be consequences. Legal consequences. The ball is already in motion.
    Just ask your #1one fan in South Carolina. O you can’t hes in jail. But he tried to blame his actions on you. STOP THE BULLSHIT! Your doing no better than the people you write about…

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Joe Vitale | November 22, 2017, 5:00 am
  7. I recorded the video already joe I would strongly suggest leaving her name out of this. your no saint yourself. end of story, if it continues you’ll see plenty of this slapstick humor I am sure of it. Oh and guess what expect something said about you since your here during the holidays flapping your lips to Joe epic.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 22, 2017, 10:37 pm
  8. No one is a saint. Go for it. Say sonething. You know what will happen if you do. Ask your buddy who’s in jail. Only thing you can come up with on me is lies. Kelly kelly kelly… Well damn I brought her name up, dear God. Im trying to be the peacekeeper here.

The shit stops now Evan. Thats all I’m gonna say on this. My next step if needs to be will be legal action.

Posted by Joe Vitale | November 22, 2017, 10:48 pm
  9. Ha ha legal action I have the right to say fuck you joe your bitch there needs to leave a lot of people alone I have recorded her yep used her own taken down videos of the shit she says about others including Kelly your a sick twisted fuck period.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 22, 2017, 10:52 pm
  10. Alright then….

Posted by Joe Vitale | November 23, 2017, 1:48 am
  11. Have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving Joe.Happy holidays.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 23, 2017, 2:40 am
  12. Joe vitale this is what evan and Kelly does,they slander others and talk about how bad they are,but they don’t like being called out on their own trashy lives, ask Evan why he has been banned from the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon? He was caught masturbating while on the tour,he hasn’t denied this so it must be true. He must like farm animals because Kelly is a heifer.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | November 26, 2017, 9:28 pm
  13. Wesley Fox I would recommend not making up lies here. want another round of some great fun? Kelly doesn’t write much here she minds her own business minus writing about the shit losers like yourselves do if it cons people she might write about it to.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 27, 2017, 6:39 am
  14. “I don’t know if there is some lesbian tendencies with Kat Angel, but there definitely seems to be some sort of twisted underlining and weird ongoing social issues that seem to be well rooted within this woman’s shallow mind.”

This statement above makes you sound homophobic . Not sticking up for anybody (just humans ) so don’t go there.

Posted by paranormalpicker | November 27, 2017, 10:29 pm
  15. Thank you Evan for exposing this single wide trailer living pig in a blanket. It’s ok for her to run her big huge fatty mouth about everyone else. Don’t dare speak badly about her back. Then she is the victim again. Well done!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Martin Saunders | November 28, 2017, 7:36 am
  16. Paranormal truthfinders is not me this or parafox17 is me thats it.

Posted by Wesley Fox | November 29, 2017, 5:49 pm
  17. I believe your the one that mentioned it lol?

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 30, 2017, 6:14 am
  18. ok. an associate anyways right?

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | November 30, 2017, 6:14 am
  19. Joe Vitale .I am not the oracle you dumb fuck and neither have i had any contact with anyone called kelly BUT who are you to talk about anyone using various accounts when you have been bang at it for over 6 months using troll accounts . I know all about you and you are not even important dude. Just another desperate kat pig fanboy lol. Put your big boy pant on and grow up you sad act.I think your coming off all jealous because i catch evidence and you just catch kat`s yeast infection you Down’s Syndrome looking prick.

Posted by Mark Davies | November 30, 2017, 7:01 pm
  20. Evan I’m taking the higher ground I haven’t said anything bad about you in awhile I posted my thoughts about our situation even apologizing on my author page and Branson paranormal page. This was done after Halloween. I wish you the best and happy holidays.

Posted by Wesley Fox | November 30, 2017, 7:14 pm