This is an interesting article no doubt. We have all seen paranormal enthusiasts who do there research, who enter private individuals homes, but did you ever ask or wonder what the actual background of  some of these people is?

There is also one major growing concern among the main stream now, with a con of some type being committed every 6 seconds, when will individual states and or cities begin to require proper credentials for these specific groups of people? After all they go into peoples homes claiming to be ghost experts, they claim to always be wanting to help folks, but do they perhaps have another motive? the problem is they gain information even private information, as well as names,

last names even research information of the said property, birthdates, medical information, basically everything they would need to begin there con or even provide that information to other individuals or criminals..

Let’s face it, they could easily case the place they enter couldn’t they?

In a Small town of Branson MO, resides a man named Wesley Fox,  A paranormal author who on the out side represents himself to be someone trustworthy? But there seems to be more troubling information ,he would not appreciate us  leaking. could it be that in 2000,Wesley was charged with Burglary as well as some other charges in Arkansas, that included shoplifting at Walmart. The court records depict a man somewhat disturbing and perhaps someone, that should not be going into peoples houses or businesses.

Here it says Wesley was charged with a class B felony, for Burglary and also a class A misdemeanor for Theft of property. In each charge Wesley plead not guilty.

It has been stated that Wesley did not have money for a few boxes of hostess Twinkies, so he decided to lift them shop lift them that is. How ever  Walmart’s finest were on the scene and had already suspected Wesley was planning his great caper. But this is all a rumor so far.

Untitled

There are also documents, that show Wesley as not paying his taxes on his ghost tours & company.

19830252_10210193232767041_278087148_o

19830012_10210193233687064_291981419_o

109 thoughts on “Wesley Fox convicted of burglary and theft at Walmart store in 2004. Would you allow him into your house to do paranormal research? Arrest records inside this article.

1. Oh I think he has had issues alright I mean look at joe eder sexual allegations seriously? Wesley had to pull his book from amazon, the list is going on back taxes he collected ghost tours trouble in Branson and then there is posing to foster kids program that they are married and they are not married one scam after another actually

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | July 31, 2017, 2:21 am
  2. Scott if you want out caseworkers number I will give to you. I mean she wants me to give to you so you can talk to her boss. Filing false reports jail to with the state of Missouri. So toothless wonder fuck off quiet threatening my girls. Bringing innocent children into game is bullshit. Now you will get an article all about you, along with your kidnapping friend. The book we are writing about keeps getting better. Both you bitches want to be famous we will make you famous. Guess what not a fucking thing you can do, so blow me, yeah I do have a dick and you both wish you could be me and your not. For the record these so called real news articles is what Carol and I together, I didn’t know anything about a movie deal.

Posted by Wesley Fox | July 31, 2017, 4:42 am
  3. says a man that cant get 50 likes your pathetic dude what we write is the truth. like it or not. enjoy your next article and the next and the next after that but the info will be factual thanks

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | July 31, 2017, 4:58 am
  4. I have never threatened a child in my life so now you really need to LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | July 31, 2017, 6:42 pm
  5. yes we want out you’re case workers number illiterate fuck so we can tell them that you are stalking me and jensen i have not put anything on any of my pages about you also if you want to push the issue stalking is a crime whether it be internet or just plain old stalking so go ahead dumbass send us the info would love to chat with the worker and dumbass they can get the name of the person who called its just killing you that you dont know and we will tell them about the other apartment you have so try us inbread try usfuck dont waste youre time i can call them and speak to the caseworker in charge of fox case so no we dont need it but thanks anyway

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | July 31, 2017, 7:33 pm
  6. Let’s call people names makes you look really grown up and professional but I guess ol ironside is an attorney too along with stolen valor due to the fact you can’t be in a wheelchair and he in the military sums fuck what if you wheelchair hits a land mine dims ass

Posted by Scott | August 1, 2017, 3:58 am
  7. If you are trying to erase youre pages well we got screen shots of you stalking Evan and myself so go ahead it’s in the attorneys hands now and internet stalking and harassment is federal so good luck trying to get you’re foster kids back dumb ass

Posted by Scott | August 1, 2017, 4:02 am
  8. Scott that is all to funny actually. they come to my page make threats, then say others are doing so epic.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | August 1, 2017, 7:15 am
  9. They are changing the name of the tours from Branson paranormal tours to broke back mountain tours it’s a more fitting name press release to follow

Posted by Scott | August 1, 2017, 11:11 am
  10. Not one of those three are man enough to come to were we live

Posted by Scott | August 1, 2017, 3:08 pm
  11. lol

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | August 1, 2017, 7:00 pm
  12. Scott Evan and Judi you three are the dumbest we have dealt with,but if you keep this up you will have hell to pay,cause we’ll unleash the very demons of hell that you say you fight against,I have friends who are practicing santeria,voudpun,voodoo and some that practice wicca,and satanism,they can make your lives so miserable that you will pray for a desert to come and quench your thirst,keep it up.we are being nice and calm in this whole thing,we haven’t been real bad,we are just toying with you,the comments we have made are the truth about you,but one question remains unanswered and we don’t think you’ll answer it because you are. Afraid the answer will be detrimental to the paranormal Herald magazine webpage and your blogs,so let’s get an answer,why can’t Evan go back to the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon? What is the truth evan?

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 1, 2017, 7:03 pm
  13. Scott you want to bet that I won’t come to where you are at 21 elm street ansonia connecticut? I was a trucker for 26 years I can find where you are,but I wouldn’t waste my time you aren’t worth it,neither is Evan and judi,but if you feel the need to try and beat our asses we invite all four of you to come on and try,no cops and just us man to man toe to toe,if you all have the guts to come down here,if not we just tell everyone on the earth how scared y’all are you start shit with people as long as you are behind a computer you can’t face us in person and make these threats,cause you are scared of us,

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 1, 2017, 7:12 pm
  14. Y’all are changing the name of the paranormal Herald magazine and admin to the retarded inbred homosexual friend finder,with you threes pictures,phone number,and letting everyone know y’all are available and will meet these homosexuals,anywhere anytime anyplace,that is all the paranormal Herald magazine webpage and blogs are a good homosexual meeting website.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 1, 2017, 7:17 pm
  15. Remember according to you all we are broke and you’re an ass also I don’t want to be arrested for beating the hell out of a handicapped idiot who claimed to have been in the military intelligence but you lack any type of intelligence so try again ironside

Posted by Scott | August 1, 2017, 8:23 pm
  16. please bitch scared of you i have never backed down from anyone but considering you are in a wheelchair i will tell you what i will do i will roll you’re stupid ass up a hill adjacent to a highway and when you get to the top ill time it so that a truck is coming you’re way and let you go keep running you’re mouth dumbass

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 1, 2017, 8:37 pm
  17. Leave me out of this Stephen. Keep my name out of your mouth retard. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 1, 2017, 10:10 pm
  18. I aint scared of shit and will find the highest hill there so you can go for a really big ride idiot…….LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 1, 2017, 10:12 pm
  19. OOPs meant to say NOT scared of shit…..LEAVE ME ALONE AND MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH AND OFF YOUR FINGER TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 1, 2017, 10:14 pm
  20. Scott Hamilton you are scared of a 120 pound woman you little pussy. Once again my 14 year old son could beat u with out problems. Your a toothless wantabee, oh federal stalking charges get a life. If so Evan would have been in jail along time ago. You have me so scared I’m shaking in my boots, oh and I’m not wearing any boots. Your the idiot dumb fuck that didn’t know what to do during an exorcism and asked the family what do I do. So bitch you are nothing, other then Evans like side bitch. I would love to come pay you a visit, I mean hell you threatened a man you said was in a wheelchair, oh that makes you brave. So many people hate you and your little pedophile friend. I can write the article now scared little man Scott Hamilton gets ass beat by small girl. Consider it done. You like to stock Twitter, it will be there. Oh little boy answer your phone when the state of Missouri calls you. Nice try Lord of nothing but lies and bullshit. Oh yeah I heard your scared to death of Carol and her husband

Posted by Wesley Fox | August 2, 2017, 12:29 am
  21. I’m not in a wheelchair yet,so you feel like coming and trying to beat my ass bring it on I don’t think you will do it,this will end up like all your other threats,with you sitting at 21 elm street in ansonia connecticut crying cause a redneck called your threats idle and is willing to let you try to come down and back that alligator mouth with your hummingbird ass,so anytime you feel you can take me come on otherwise shut the fuck up pussy.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 3:05 am
  22. Scott you are a pussy you three are to broke to do anything except cry and bitch on here but you will have the money on the third, so come on or shut up.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 3:08 am
  23. Judi at least I don’t get my feelings hurt and go crawl in a liquor bottle to cry and get drunk,I don’t have to be drunk to stand up for myself or to retort you three’s shit,but if y’all aren’t going to make good on your threats shut up call the dogs in the hunt is over,y’all lost find something else to do with your time like join alcoholics anonymous or find a place to live.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 3:14 am
  24. Guess what you dumb son of a bitch the post where you threatened my life is the one I’ve been waiting for Wesley is the least of your worries now cocksucker I’m not asking you I’m telling you bring your sorry ass to Branson by Saturday August 5th2017 and we will see how much of a badass you think you are,cause I’m not an Ozarks country hick like you think I am I am a pure breed Alabama Appalachian mountain man I am not scared of you Evan or Judi and as far as rolling me down a hill I’m not in a wheelchair yet and I don’t think any of you can come down here and beat my ass,but I’ll be your huckleberry if you wanna try,just come on down anytime day or night.bring all three of you when you come cause one of you is not going to be able to do it.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 3:27 am
  25. Wesley we need two plane tickets to Groton connecticut and a connecting flight to Hartford connecticut then we take a taxi to ansonia ct.,and we go straight to 21 elm street in ansonia connecticut and after we do this we turn ourselves in to the police just 9 houses east of Scott’s house,hell ansonia can’t be that big,it’s probably smaller than branson,and I’ll bet the only bar in town is a gay bar and that is Scott and his little bitches judi,Evan and Jillian all like to hang out. Because Scott and Jillian and Evan are all fucking bi-sexuals article coming later on Facebook,twitter,Bing google,Google plus,and youtube,scott,Evan and Jillian I beg you to come on down here bring the paranormal alcoholic with you if you can all stay sober long enough to drive to the airport. So keep running your dick suckers.and Scott and Evan I hope they put us in the same holding cell then the same cell.and I hope your genpop fellow has a 54 inch dick and he shoves up your ass every 20 minutes then makes you suck it clean.and why can’t Evan go back to the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon? Tell us the truth now,we will be waiting along with the real reason and guess what Scott you threatening my life I’m not scared of a piece of shit like you and evan,the reason y’all were discharged from the navy is that when you took your swimming test you floated and the navy don’t allow pieces of shit like you to remain in service.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 6:15 am
  26. Lol if he was wanted for murder.do you think the police would not k ow,due.b ass, hell the chief of police, and most the police here know us, do you not think they would come to my house. Ring hell most of them have gone a ghost hunts with us.
    Wow you just made you’re self look truly dumb.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:28 am
  27. Oh Judi you and Scott do not even know what is co.ing you’re way .lol
    Unlike liying Scott Hamilton we have a ton of people that got together and trust me there are a ton of us .just wait should be fun to watch.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:30 am
  28. You’re kids where taken due to you tried to kill you’re own daughter.hell you’re not even slowed to see you’re grand children
    You’re kids where taken by the state for child abouse.
    Really I can play the recording of you saying this if you would like me to.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:34 am
  29. Scott you a little bitch.hell you backed down from me.and I am only 125 lb.
    Big talk from a little bitch.
    Hell you nothing g but big talk.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:38 am
  30. You’re kids where taken due to you tried to kill you’re own daughter.hell you’re not even slowed to see you’re grand children
    You’re kids where taken by the state for child abouse.
    Really I can play the recording of you saying this if you would like me to.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:42 am
  31. Oh Judi you and Scott do not even know what is co.ing you’re way .lol

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:44 am
  32. Do not owe any body any thing.hummm every knows you made that shit up

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:46 am
  33. Scott just cry babying due to he will never be anything more then a janitor.
    Lol
    This guy can not take care of his family.he has to make his kids and wife work just to pay his bills.
    He lives is a crapy 2 bedroom place and makes his son sleep on the couch.
    Hell 2 of the kids ate not even his.
    And most the time he. Egs the church for food.
    And you guys are worried about a man who can not even support his own family.
    Please he is nothing.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 6:56 am
  34. Scott you are the only one bothering people here.you’re just mad due to the demon house is ours and you have nothing to do with it.
    Well keep barking g due to we ja e a big surprise come to you and Judi.yep you dam well better have a real attorney.
    See Scott unlike you there are a ton of us filing suit on you,Judi and Evan…people you and Evan have go e after. So better save you’re money you’re going g to need it to get a real attorney.
    Oh and yes we will win due to we can proved Prof that you lied about us .so have fun.
    What you think Jill is going to be happy you got her suited.
    I truly suggest you go. Back to playing want to be priest and leave us alone.
    Remember Scott I know that you are a broke ass bitch.and you can not pay an attorney.
    So maybe you and Judi should just stop.grow up.
    You will never stop the demon house.
    You will never be a part of it.hell you do not even know what it is about.
    You’re just mad due to you will never have a TV book PR movie. And are never going to be anything more then just a has been.
    Grow up.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 7:16 am
  35. Come on turn those threats to promises. Bet you won’t be here Saturday to turn your threats to reality,hey you three do you know what that white stuff is in chicken shit? And why won’t y’all tell us why Evan can’t go back to the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon?

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 8:40 am
  36. Yes you did Scott. That’s why you’re ass can not get a real job.
    Due to you’re police documents showing you indeed did.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 12:51 pm
  37. Judi do you do know that statement can and will get you’re ass suited.and I will make sure that you will not be living at the apartment you are now right?
    You’re just mad due to no one wanted you dumb play priest story. It was dumb and not real.
    But Westly and I have one people do want.
    Must be a terrible filling to know noone wants you’re story.see Judi and Scott you’re story just was not good enough .sorry but even people Scott told about it told him it just was not good enough.
    I meen come on now Scott Hamilton is not a priest and truth is the story was bad.there is nothing to it no documented evidences by a church.
    No footage.nothing.
    The one Westly and I are doing is wanted. And yes keep telling g people it is not being g made.it is.
    And yes the book is already copyright .so keep trying due to you can not stop it.
    Hell you do not even k ow what it is about.
    You’re just mad due to we have a great life.
    Well maybe if you got some help for you’re drinking and s Ott stopped living in a made up world.and got some help for his laying.
    See sad thing is you both know you’re to old for TV. You’re never to get a book deal.or movie deal.
    There are people that do and people that do not and you will never do any paranormal events.you will never be asked to do any .that is just the way it is.
    See you’re name and Evans name is shot in the paranormal.and now Scott is as well after that want to be priest shit.
    Look around and ask you’re self other then sitting home everyday night after night. How is there for you. Look around ( no one)
    And Scott shit come on he lives in some .Ade up world.where he thinks he is going to get something g.but truth is he is old.and no one TV show wants him.
    He can not right to save his ass.
    Truth is you are just going to sit all e night after night.with noone there for you.
    Drinking to hide the Paine of a failed life .but you brought it on you’re self
    You need to wake up.you’re own kids want nothing to do with you.
    Scotts family wants nothing to do with him
    Hell his mom and dad turned their backs on him.
    How messed up do you have to be to have you’re own mom and dad turned. Their backs on you.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 1:19 pm
  38. Are you just dumb tell me what library has funacher?
    You know how dumb you look saying this.lmao.
    And I believe Evan got rid of you due to you’re drinking.
    That was at the same time you tried to do an event at a bar.
    And had you’re moms address down as the address.
    Oh I remember that.is that not when worst paranormal made you cry?
    Hummm.thing is Judi you truly are a no body.
    Never have been never will be.
    You will always be known as the paranormal drunk.
    Who is the one that own mother did not want her there she. She passed.
    Hummm that would be you.
    Who’s kids hate her so much they had her vomited to a asylum in south Carolina.
    Hummm that would be you.
    Who family put restaning orders out on you .hummm that would be youres.
    Have you ever asked you’re self why no one loved you.
    Why even today you are all alone.
    Why you’re birth mom did not want you?
    Why you’re adopted dad and mom did not want you.
    Why you have no family.and every mothers day and birthday you sit alone.
    Maybe it would have been best to have stayed in the asylums. Where at least you had someone.
    You’re drinking g destroyed you’re life.
    And you’re life will never get better till you stop and get help for you’re drinking.
    Is drinking worth during alone.
    Hell even the police in you’re town do not want you there.
    Where you going to go when you get kicked out of where you’re at now.and trust me it will happen.
    You are going to end up living on the streets.

Posted by Carol malone | August 2, 2017, 1:38 pm
  39. You really need to stop threatening people and Leave us alone.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 5:56 pm
  40. Yeah that is how much you know you idiot. The state never took my kids nor did I try and kill my daughter. I was going through a divorce and living at me mom and dad’s house. My ex tried to get them from me but I gave my mom temporary custody of them. You have nothing and no proof of what you are stating when I have all the proof here. Stop your lying and get a life.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 5:58 pm
  41. Yeah I haven’t had a drink in 3 months idiot so that is how stupid you are. When I left my other apartment I left the people I didn’t need to be around.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 6:01 pm
  42. Now why would you fly to Groton then to Hartford then take a taxi? Ansonia is closer to New York and it would probably cost you 1500 to get to Ansonia from Hartford and actually the airport is not in Hartford but in East Windsor but they call it Hartford. I even have no clue why you even bought Scott’s wife into this when she has done nothing to any of you. Why you always talking about sucking dick and people getting it in the ass? Is that what you like to do? Must be cause you are always speaking about the subject moron. Oh yeah and you told me over the phone you are in a wheelchair so why try and deny it?

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 6:06 pm
  43. you dont even know how many states there are so i doubt you can count also

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 2, 2017, 7:21 pm
  44. no body threatened you’re life its a fantasie dumbass

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 2, 2017, 7:23 pm
  45. keep my wives name out of you’re fucking mouth redneck inbred my wife has nothing to do with this you wheel chair bound stolen valor who keeps talking about blow jobs and sucking dick hell you probably suck you’re own dick plus wesley’s and carols

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 2, 2017, 7:26 pm
  46. Don’t like it when tables are turned do pussy boy. Keep my children out of your mouth and Steve and I will keep your wife of it. At least she can defend herself, two girls less than 8 years old can’t. So try me motherfucker, oh and answer your phone when Missouri State office calls you.

Posted by Wesley Fox | August 2, 2017, 7:45 pm
  47. Damn Scott I’m not in a wheelchair yet I still have two years to go on that one,but I see you still don’t have a backbone you inbred piece of white trash trailer park meth smoking pull popping wanna be famous jackass,fuck you and the whole bunch of ya,come on down to branson try and beat my ass I’ll even tie one hand behind my back as far as me being in the navy yes I was from 1988-19992 uss forrestal first division deck department look it up stupid,also in operations department,but getting back to this fight,come on down here I’m not in a wheelchair,and your wife and kids are so damn ugly they get arrested if they get out in pitch dark night the water runs from all of you when you go take a bath.but you feel groggy jump and come on down won’t nobody say anything or jump in its just me and you either you whoop my ass or I whoop your ass then we both shake hands and walk away,fair fight no weapons just bare fists,you n me,deal or no deal if you don’t show up this Saturday everyone will know you three are scared.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 8:02 pm
  48. im waiting for them to call dumbass and yes they will get everything you ever wrote on me judi and evan a person who stalks people should not be in custody of kids

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 2, 2017, 8:03 pm
  49. and get you’re facts straight inbred i didnt call them shit it might have been my attorney or someone else try to get you’re facts straight shit you call you’re self an investigator of the paranormal you cant even investigate

Posted by Scott C Hamilton | August 2, 2017, 8:04 pm
  50. Ok Let’s get one thing straight here I got handed the case from someone else so Its actually his case. Then I call Wesley in to help yes I did but he was on Skype chewing tobacco and spitting but did give us a prayer to do. None of you have any evidence of anything so you all just meed to go in a corner and jerk off you gypsy crack whore hag.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 8:12 pm