This is an interesting article no doubt. We have all seen paranormal enthusiasts who do there research, who enter private individuals homes, but did you ever ask or wonder what the actual background of  some of these people is?

There is also one major growing concern among the main stream now, with a con of some type being committed every 6 seconds, when will individual states and or cities begin to require proper credentials for these specific groups of people? After all they go into peoples homes claiming to be ghost experts, they claim to always be wanting to help folks, but do they perhaps have another motive? the problem is they gain information even private information, as well as names,

last names even research information of the said property, birthdates, medical information, basically everything they would need to begin there con or even provide that information to other individuals or criminals..

Let’s face it, they could easily case the place they enter couldn’t they?

In a Small town of Branson MO, resides a man named Wesley Fox,  A paranormal author who on the out side represents himself to be someone trustworthy? But there seems to be more troubling information ,he would not appreciate us  leaking. could it be that in 2000,Wesley was charged with Burglary as well as some other charges in Arkansas, that included shoplifting at Walmart. The court records depict a man somewhat disturbing and perhaps someone, that should not be going into peoples houses or businesses.

Here it says Wesley was charged with a class B felony, for Burglary and also a class A misdemeanor for Theft of property. In each charge Wesley plead not guilty.

It has been stated that Wesley did not have money for a few boxes of hostess Twinkies, so he decided to lift them shop lift them that is. How ever  Walmart’s finest were on the scene and had already suspected Wesley was planning his great caper. But this is all a rumor so far.

Untitled

There are also documents, that show Wesley as not paying his taxes on his ghost tours & company.

19830252_10210193232767041_278087148_o

19830012_10210193233687064_291981419_o

109 thoughts on “Wesley Fox convicted of burglary and theft at Walmart store in 2004. Would you allow him into your house to do paranormal research? Arrest records inside this article.

1. No You don’t know what is coming your way.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 8:14 pm
  2. Ok look you idiots I am going to take the blame for calling child services. You would do the same if you got death threats and your grankids got death threats to show them the person who had foster kids is unfit to take care of kids.

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 2, 2017, 8:20 pm
  3. Judi,Scott and Evan the paranormal pimp,drunkards Judi and Scott can all got to jail you are not above the law you must abide by the law or go to jail,you three think you are invincible but you are not,LEAVE us alone we leave you three alone.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 8:38 pm
  4. I’m still waiting dumbass and try me I will have a long talk with them you are a threat to not only yourself but everyone else

Posted by Scott | August 2, 2017, 8:42 pm
  5. Ooh a long talk really scott, you are more of a woman that Jill your wife,I bet she is the man in your marriage,you saying people who fight back to you four don’t need to be in custody of children,well Wesley and Melissa have given those two girls a better,stable life than you have given your kids,you keep on I’ll turn you in to cops in ansonia,and yes I have everything screenshot also this is not a threat it is a promise,you or Evan or Judi ever threaten those two innocent girls again I’ll show all of you what it is like to be reported to authorities I’ll report you if your shoes are tied wrong,if you fart and I hear it,if you chew your food to loud,I’ve asked you repeatedly to let this go but you are to stupid to stop well now things are going to get real and if you won’t come face us then we do this on your terms we fight it out on here.so that being said fuck with us one more time one more false article on anyone and I’ll report all three of you so fast you won’t have time to wipe your ass,so either end it now or it gets nasty.oh and why won’t Evan tell us and your followers why he can’t go back to the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon?

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 2, 2017, 10:42 pm
  6. First off someone has an obsession with me and really you have no clue about me dumbass keep my name out of you’re crack headed mouth and as for an attorney you will find out and no I’m not on food stamps dumbass methhead

Posted by Scott | August 2, 2017, 11:29 pm
  7. Scott and Evan come on down to branson and tell us why Evan can’t go back to the Shanghai tunnels in Portland Oregon.then I tie one hand behind my back and we settle this,make those threats good,we don’t call the law, we handle threats ourselves,but you two can’t or should I say are scared to face us in person and not through text or comments if your man enough y’all be here Saturday and I guarantee it will be just Wesley and me no one else will know,so just come on either y’all whoop us or we whoop you after it’s over we shake hands walk away and never say a word about it again.

Posted by Paratruthfinders | August 3, 2017, 1:23 am
  8. Okay as of today we have an attorney on this anyone who Evan,Judi,scott Hamilton or Jill Hamilton has slandered or hersssed please contact Westly or myself.
    And we will putt in in you h with the attorney.
    We already have 25 victims and counting.
    We have a Facebook page where you can post the slander, and screen shoots for the attorney’s who will be viewing the page.
    We have all come together so that they will be held liable in the courts.
    The time for paranormal Justice is now
    We are tea king out to as .any as possible due to with this much herasment,lues and stalking slander,etc. It will not only clear the na.es of the victims but they will finely do time in jail.

Posted by Carol malone | August 3, 2017, 4:40 pm
  9. Yeah I guess you are board with you lives and find our more interesting. For someone that owns so many things and has things to do you sure have enough time to be here commenting. Just go away and LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 3, 2017, 5:31 pm