In a closed society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
Inside the paranormal  entertainment world, it is no different. Event planners scamming people, skimming money from unsuspected people. People simply wishing to have a good time  doing what ever that may be.

It’s about time law enforcement got as organized as organized crime. With police being the watchdogs we hoped they would be, most of these types of organized or in many cases unorganized crimes, they do go undetected. This is exactly where this paper comes into play.

In 2015, we learned a great deal about alleged scammer Carol l Malone. In 2016,we learned a lot about former A&E star Ryan Daniel Buell. Both alleged scammers and both inside the paranormal entertainment industry.

Carol L Malone or London Knight is one woman, that has not been stopped yet or who has not had to be positioned to give back refunds from people she stole from. The haunted town of tombstone is a town to tough to die perhaps, but it was not to tough to scam. The following link is a link from a woman that did just that.

TOMBSTONE – An event planner supposedly tricked people out of thousands of dollars this past weekend in Tombstone. Written may 19th 2015

So since may of 2015,Malone has gotten away from having to pay any people back she took money from. We urge and ask anybody that had money taken from this woman contact the Paranormal Herald and we will go to work to obtain those funds for you. Malone may be on some disability, but her husband has a business and since they are married, his business is something funds can be garnished from. Real property is also something they can obtain money from as well.

32 thoughts on “Lies and deception go hand in hand inside the para world,clean it the hell up Carol L Malone, please send the venue and ticket holders there money please!

1. Lol nice try old ones where every one knows it is a made up story be you.bahahahahahahahaha
    You disappointed me come up with something new.would you still owe me 7 more wright up.
    Get to it but please do try to come up with a new lie.people already know you lied about this.
    Come on evan you can do better .

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 1:38 am
  2. Wow get it right my man has a company. I have 2 of them.and 2 houses, and building another one on the beach of Daytona Florida.
    Wow keep up would you.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 1:54 am
  3. Good luck.being I was never charged with anything.
    But hey please do try..
    Bahahahahahahahaha.
    You are so dumb.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 1:55 am
  4. it is time you pay people back see the statue didn’t fall short and [people can still get there money back so you laugh in the faces of those you took there money is this right?

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:38 am
  5. umm lol funny.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:39 am
  6. made up story my ass and they know your a sm=cammer and con ofr sure hell you are so dumb you don’t klnow when to simply leave people alone yours is a fun one to do to show folks what you are based on your own words, bad spelling, poor grammar your a sick twisted twat waffle. delusional nut case is what you truly are. picking on innocent people you look ridiculous.How is that movie going now are yah still filming lol the second lie you got hammered on mrs forensics expert deplorable at best keep coming here stalking us we have plenty to add trust me

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:43 am
  7. Lol I never riped any one off prove it? Just another lie.by a man that raps kids.
    And do you think if I did what you said I did I would of had a court case and gone to jail.
    But guess what never happened.
    But once again you lie .what you do not think people know you lie.
    How is that fake go found me going.
    Not good ? You do know that is do to noone belives you.
    Lol and FYI the police are watching it .so looks like you are the con.making up a sick siter in law.
    Well posst the death certificate when she dies will you ? Bahahahahahahahaha

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 3:51 am
  8. iam sick bitch and my name is carol L Malone.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 4:02 am
  9. Hummm.yes indeed we are filming thank you.for asking.
    See I unlike you have a movie deal.beleave it or not when it comes out you will see.
    Oh and that exer that Scott did got a movie deal ,370 grand up front. He just bought a house near mine in Florida.
    See evan we are well off unlike you who has to beg for money.
    But hey it gives me great joy that you will always be poor.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 4:12 am
  10. Lol good luck trying to get money they I do now owe any one?
    Do you truly think that if I did what you lie and said I did I would not be in jail.
    And yet I have never done one day.hummmm.
    That is due to I was never charged with anything.
    Lol.wow you lie all the time.
    But hey nice try.
    Show documents court documents, anything.oh that’s right you can not.lol

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 5:32 am
  11. whether you were charged or not charged is not the issue. what is if you are going to repay people i’m more then willing to bring up the statements from those who you took there money including one woman who was quite sick. For you to stand on your high horse and gloat in the faces of people you knowing ripped off is worse then Clinton calling half of America deplorables.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 7:56 am
  12. sorry were not poor either but if we were would not make any difference but you got no money either living in the asylum lmao what crack head you are home in Florida prove it Malone prove you have some mansion in Florida more lies you most likely forget your own trash you are pond scum living in an irrational fancy world. If since your bragging about having money then you an send everyone there money back right? isn’t that what you should be doing then? better ask hubby for it you did use his credit card to pay one part of that event venue remember that one lol?

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 8:02 am
  13. Yep everyone’s telling lies but you right?
    Paranormal fraud haunting town of Tombstone
    Posted: May 05, 2015 8:07 PM PDT
    Updated: May 19, 2015 8:07 PM PDT

With tickets sold for hundreds of dollars, local businesses notified and reserved for the Haunting of Tombstone event. Unfortunately, the event tricked the visitors and the businesses.

Carol Malone planned a weekend paranormal event called “A Haunting of Tombstone.” From May 1 through May 3, tourists paid for tickets expecting a weekend of paranormal speakers, celebrities and even a ghost tour. However, local business owners are claiming she skipped town without paying them and without having any events set up for the tourists.

“We [were] counting on making this money. Other people that contacted us and wanted to come here for the weekend,” said Stacy Corbon, co-owner of Sister Paranormal Investigators. “We had to turn them away because we were booked.”

Now, local business owners are worried it could harm their “tourist town”.

“I felt that our town had been cheated. We thrive on people coming to our town. This lady [took money from] so many people. That could devastate Tombstone,” said Corbon.

Tombstone Marshal said Malone was detained, but has since been released. They are now planning on passing the case to the state attorney general.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 8:05 am
  14. Paranormal fraud haunting town of Tombstone
    Posted: May 05, 2015 8:07 PM PDT
    Updated: May 19, 2015 8:07 PM PDT

Now, local business owners are worried it could harm their “tourist town”.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 8:05 am
  15. what you have is a shit house. it is OK to not have to lie Malone switch back to that person who once I was told was nice, what ever happened you. You went nuts or what?

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 8:07 am
  16. Lol maybe you should see where the DA said I did nothing wrong!
    Oh that just pisses you off.lol.everyone knows it is not true so I do not care due to I have already proven you lied about it.and trust me if I did something like that why did I never have a court case.hummmm
    OMG everyone has known this was you lying for a long time come up with something NE would you

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 8:21 am
  17. Hummm dumd ass if I was not charged that meens I did nothing wrong.
    So you even just said it.
    Oh wow you are starting to show you’re true hand here knowing that it was all made up by you.lol.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 8:23 am
  18. Lol now I have 2 dam nice houses and beach land in Daytona Beach.
    And who ever told you I was nice lied to you.
    I never said I was nice.why do people keep thinking I am nice?
    I would rather be rich then nice.
    Hell I have everything I ever wanted.shit I even have a hot tub and game room in my mansion.
    Hell my living room furniture is worth more then you car.
    I can go spend a grand and not even have to worry about it.
    Please you wish you had my life.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 8:37 am
  19. Do you not get Scott just got 370,000 as a down on his movie and he just bought a house out be where we are building ours in Florida.
    Do you not get that my dad is a million air. Do you not get I have a movie comming out in 2017.
    See evan you do not have to be nice when you are Rich.
    And I could have helped you get everything you wanted.in life but you wanted to post lies about me.
    See evan the thing is.I have never been nice.ever.and who ever told you that lied to you.
    So let see in life I win.hands down.
    Why you guys are trying to pay you’re bills I am out looking a floor plans and pool plains for our new house on the beach.
    So I think I will take my life I have .

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 8:47 am
  20. Due to I do not owe any one any money .so nice try.
    But hey maybe you can get a job and fix you’re teath.of maybe get a job and get you’re eyes fixed.
    See evan thing is you will die poor.
    We all know this free blog sight is just that free.
    And you can not even pay for anything.
    Maybe if you got a job and saved I would show you how not to be poor it is call savings.it is call wall Street .it is comes investing.
    See you have no clue how to even get into the stock market.. And that is where the real money is.
    Not chasing some fake ghost or Casper.
    When has hunting Casper ever put money in you’re pockits? When has you’re free biog sight ever put money in you’re pockits.
    NEVER……..
    All it does is stop you from making money.
    Do you not get that.?????

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 8:54 am
  21. See evan I am not insain like you and Kelly the fat drug addict want to be.I do not chase Casper.
    Wow I can not believe that old people like you believe in ghost.bahahahahahahahaha.
    What do you talk to the Easter Bunny to?
    You do know that you look crazy to the rest of the world right?
    It is funny to see old people think ghost ate real.
    What kind of sheet did it have on.
    So why you old people die chasing something that is not real I will be sitting on the beach enjoying life.

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 2:12 pm
  22. to funny. same person got nailed for holding bad events now don’t believe in casper awsome

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:30 pm
  23. oh yes you do let me contact the venues and ask them to write statements saying just how much you do owe them so we can play to it is called please pay them back what they owe folks

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:34 pm
  24. deplorable. only thing yu chase are people to fraud them fake gypsy hag

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:49 pm
  25. ha ha ha 300,000 for his movie save me please iam in a land of the delusional movie deal, that is to funny let me see what john had to say about your movie deal hold on.
    Carol Malone is filming pilot for movie ha ha ha

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:52 pm
  26. you tell that to the people you frauded you ugly old shit bag

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:53 pm
  27. OH bye way that case is not dropped just wans the great news.
    paranormal-event-fraud-case-p4655-1.htm
    Marshal’s Office Continues to Work Paranormal Event Fraud Case

Samantha Nicholas•Fri, Jul 17, 2015
    Several inquiries have been made to The Tombstone News regarding the fraud case that took place in May of 2015. The case is still open and in fact, the new Tombstone Marshal John Houston recently placed a new investigator on the case.
    “The “Haunting in Tombstone” fraud case has not been dropped and is still open, we are pursuing all available leads,” said Marshal Houston.
    Houston went on to say that the reason there has not been a lot of updates on the case recently is due to the fact that there are so many victims involved and it is a time consuming case. Houston assured The Tombstone News that the case has not been dropped or forgotten.
    In May 2015, a couple hundred people flocked into Tombstone for the “Haunting in Tombstone” event that they purchased tickets for months ahead of time. Unfortunately, it did not take long for ticket-holders to realize that they had been ripped off.
    For over a year, a Virginia woman by the name of Carol Malone had planned the event and advertised online as well as other areas. Malone had advertised that if you bought a ticket to the event, you would have your room and board covered as well as your meals and entry to all of the haunted locations around Tombstone. Different ticket packages were available at different prices but all of the tickets seemed to cover the entry fee to the haunted locations.
    When anxious ticket-holders arrived in Tombstone, not only did they discover that Malone never paid for or booked the hotels but had never booked or paid for the different haunted tours. When the ticket-holders attempted to confront Malone, she would not speak to them and had two body guards keeping folks away from her.
    Luckily, several complaints were made and the Tombstone Marshals Office arrested Malone and charged her with Theft of Services. She was cited and released and left town shortly after.
    The Tombstone News did some research and discovered that Malone also goes by the aliases of London Knight and Sarah White. She allegedly owns a business called Darkside Entertainment. This is not the first time she has done something like the Tombstone event. Apparantly it has happened before and was going to happen again at another location. Luckily, ticket-holders to the Tombstone event notified the involved parties and the event was cancelled.
    If you wish to read information about Malone and her scams, “Google” her name with the word “scam” (be sure to not mistake her for the renowned author from Europe). You may also visit http://www.ripoffreport.com where you can read numerous complaints about her and her “business” Darkside Entertainment”.
    At this time, it is still unknown if Malone acted alone or if she had a partner or partners. If you or anyone you know was ripped off by Malone, please contact the Tombstone Marshals Office at (520) 457-2244 and make a report. The Tombstone News will update you on this incident when the information becomes available to us.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:58 pm
  28. Ok here comes the evidence yah old bitch. were tired of you harassing us here the information is coming trust me we asked you to go find anew hobby since this is our blog were going to truly show all your fraud links from other media sources you told me to prove it ok then
    For over a year, a Virginia woman by the name of “Carol Malone” has been advertising an event in Tombstone “A Haunting at Tombstone”.
    The event was to give people the opportunity to visit and investigate haunted Tombstone attractions such as the Birdcage Theatre, Big Nose Kates and other haunted locations throughout town. The ticket holders would have had paid lodging, breakfast and dinner and all of the entry fees to attractions paid for beforehand.
    On Friday, the starting day of the event, over 100 people stood anxiously waiting for the event to start, but, nobody showed to host and people stood confused not knowing what to do.
    Fortunately, a few folks that paid to attend the event, did know what was happening. What was happening was “Carol Malone” aka “London Knight” aka “Sarah White”. Malone, or whatever her real name may be, was the organizer of the event and according to Evan Jensen, is a long time scam artist who claims to own a business under the name of “Darkside Entertainment.”
    Evan Jensen resides in Oregon and has been investigating Malone for over 2 years. Jensen has made a priority to become a “fraud exposer” and has exposed several “scammers” including Ryan D. Buell, the lead investigator on “Paranormal State”, a popular but now cancelled A&E TV Show. According to Jensen, Malone wrote a book titled “Amityville House of Lies, but copied and stole over forty percent of the information from his website.
    Jensen is retired from the paranormal scene but currently runs a radio station, writes, blogs and works day and night to expose those who commit fraud.
    “A few years back, I had a woman message me about her son who was terminally ill and wanted to go see Ryan D. Buell at his popular paranormal event. The mother had used basically every penny she had to get her son to the event, but when he arrived, not one venue was booked and Buell never showed up. Thousands of people were ripped off by Buell. The worse part, the boy who wanted to see him before he passed on, died 2 weeks later. Because of that boy, I vowed to expose scammers for what they truly are. I want people to know and understand that defrauding and scamming people is more harmful than one may realize.”
    “From my research I have discovered that Carol Malone has at least 13 different aliases. This is not the first time she has done something like this. At least 80 people purchased the “VIP” ticket to the event and have been ripped off. She did refund 1 or 2 people their money, but one of them was an attorney.”
    Malone had promised ticket holders that their ticket included the hotel room at a very nice hotel in Tombstone close to Allen Street, breakfast and dinner for both days and entry to all of the attractions. However, Malone did not pay for anything and people were left wondering what to do and where to go when they arrived in Tombstone. There was no itinerary, sign in stations or meeting places.
    People traveled from all over the United States for the event and paid several hundred dollars for their “VIP” tickets. A woman who is terminally ill, was charged $900 for her “VIP” ticket, several hundred dollars more than what others paid. In an online video on the examiner.com, reporter John Albrecht Jr. and Connie Williams documented the woman saying that she used flight credits to get to Tombstone and was unable to enjoy any kind of an experience while in Tombstone. She stated that she would like to see something done about this incident and Malone shouldn’t get away with this. Several other ticket purchasers were interviewed and their testimonies can be heard on the same video at http://www.examiner.com.
    According to several business owners in Tombstone, over the past year, Malone would call and try to book hotels and attractions for tours and pay a small portion or a deposit, but never paid for them in full or only paid for a small amount of tickets when there was nearly 200 people who were supposed to have all of their fees covered.
    When ticket holders arrived in Tombstone and would go to an attraction to take their tour, they were stopped and told that they couldn’t go because the event organizer never paid for their entry. But, in kindness, many of the local businesses let these folks go through their tour for free because they had felt bad for them being ripped off by Malone.
    Jensen also told The Tombstone News that Malone deleted the Facebook page for the Tombstone event, but before deleting, she did try to blame the Tombstone businesses for the event being a failure. “She tried to blame numerous businesses including Trail Riders Inn and the Occidental. She tried to say that THEY scammed her and over charged her,” said Jensen. “It saddens me that Malone tried to question the integrity of the town of Tombstone.”
    According to the Trail Riders Inn, Malone did pay the deposits but never paid for the guest’s rooms. Several people have stated that the only reason they were able to have a warm bed to sleep in was because of the courtesy of the Trail Riders Inn giving them a free nights stay.
    Reports have also been made about the Sisters Paranormal Undertaker Tour. Ticket holders stated that these very kind folks let them enter their tour for free out of kindness.
    Gordon Anderson, owner of the Larian Motel told The Tombstone News that they only had one person show up for the event at the Larian. “The woman in question (Carol Malone) had been in touch with us for about one year. She booked the entire Larian Property but after giving her multiple times over that year to pay for her rooms, we had to cancel on her about 7 weeks before the event as she violated our trust so many times in regards to lying about when we would be paid. We did the right thing and did what we had to do. We are so sorry that so many people have been scammed by her.”
    According to one of the numerous webpages Malone used to sell tickets to the event, the cost for some tickets were being sold for over $300. A “Gold” Ticket was listed for $275, a “Silver” Ticket was listed for $225 and a “VIP” Ticket was listed for $325, with a requirement to be paid in full prior to January 2015. A day pass was also listed for $75 and vendors were able to purchase a space for their vendor table for $125. It is unknown if any vendors showed up or got ripped off, as our own investigation into the entire catastrophe is still underway.
    After several ticket holders discovered they had been scammed, many of them tried to find Malone to question her but she was nowhere to be found. When she was eventually found, she was seen hiding out in a bar surrounded by three bodyguards she rented for the weekend who would not let anyone speak to her.
    On Saturday, the Tombstone Marshals Office cited and released Malone, charged her with “theft of services” and gave her a court date. She is required to come back to Tombstone in two weeks and appear before the judge.
    After Malone was arrested, she left town, abandoning her already failed event.
    If you wish to read information about Malone and her scams, all you need to do is simply “Google” her name with the word “scam” (be sure to not mistake her for the renowned author from Europe). You may also visit http://www.ripoffreport.com where you can read numerous complaints about her and her “business” Darkside Entertainment”.
    — The Tombstone News
    Paranormal fraud haunting town of Tombstone
    Posted: May 05, 2015 8:07 PM PDT
    Updated: May 19, 2015 8:07 PM PDT

Now, local business owners are worried it could harm their “tourist town”.

This domain is owned by webmaster and was taken down due to discrepancies with ticket sales at the Gadsden Wounded Warrior event and for non payment of Graphic and web design services provided for CM. I am not pretending to be DSE. That’s clear. I am opening it as a forum for people to pursue getting refunds, payments or legal advice in filing legal reports against CM. this domain is not even Darkside Entertainment. It is Darkside Entertainment events (ICANN) which exists as a forum for those who feel they got ripped off at recent events. I am not CM or DSE. This is DSEEvents. All data is factual herein and can be checked by third parties referenced. Thank you. Webmaster!
    Read below if you were scammed. There are steps you can take that are listed on this page.

UPDATE!5/6/15 @ 10:09PM
    ! Per Rabbi Sid Vineberg relayed on FB and Chris Medina relayed from PKA from St. Alban’s management: “St. Albans has cancelled her event for August. And she was selling tickets illegally through a ticket . St Albans tickets for any event can only be purchased through THEIR website!
    note: CM promised a free investigation at St. Albans coming up for anyone upset about tombstone refuunds, chanage of talent, or purchasing their own hotels/food with VIP tickets in hand promising those asked to arrange their own transpo. I guess the statement from St. Albans makes CM’s statement null and void as the event (free) has been cancelled and she was charging for it to others…… things that make you say fraud, ,da,da,da,da,dadada! THings that make you say fraud. Listen to Connie Williams Williams (ASAP Entertainment LLC in hour two of
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dead-air/2015/05/07/paranormal-kool-aid-zombies-and-breaking-news )FOR A ONE ON ONE LIVE DOCUMENTED JOURNEY OF THE IN PERSON ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO CM AT TOMBSTONE!
    “Carol Malone was supposed to be hosting an event with us in August 2015. ALL ticket sales were supposed to go to St. Albans and I’ve just learned she is selling tickets through Ticketleap. Do not purchase these tickets. There is not going to be an event at St. Albans in August with DarkSide Entertainment.St ALbans prides ourselves on our repuatation as being honest with the people who purchase our ticketsl aif you have purchased a ticket through ticketLeap, it was not authorized through St. ALBANS! I am trying to contact ticket leap to have this removed,” Marcelle Hanauer, Director of St. Albans Sanitoriun said.
    And finally your arrest in Arizona lol.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 3:04 pm
  29. You must be the easter bunny because it is your onwly friend what is your continued harassment of Kelly she does barely even know you nor does she care really but do yo your past she is definitely been alerted for sure, creepy stalker much?

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 6:34 pm
  30. For anyone who was a victim of Carol Malone and the internet scams such as tickets please go here and report it https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
    If you where a victim of her scams in AZ please make certain that information is or has been given to the Marshal Located in Cochise. You can email them here tombstonemarshalsoffice@gmail.com ,.

Posted by Cindy'sVoice (@CindysVoice) | April 25, 2017, 12:30 am