Top News

Cancer reaches Paranormal Herald’s founder’s sister in law

.I never thought that cancer would work it’s way into my family, but looking back on this my grandmother died of cancer and so did my grandfather. Cancer has once again wormed its way into my family, this time on the side of my wife, my sister in law.

I have watched people I have known and loved fade away into the darkness, because I was not there to help them, this time I’m here and doing what ever it may take to assist Vilma

In the Philippines as well as other third world countries, they do not have health care like we do here. Some folks are always unhappy because they have a little of something, but want more. Other people are far more unfortunate and simply want that little they do not have. This is the case with Velma, she just wants a chance to beat her cancer and survive to tell about it.

I have decided to start this gofundme account to help my sister in law in the Philippines, she was diagnosed with throat cancer. Please help and or share if you can. Help them meet their goal.

Vilma was diagnosed with throat cancer on December 8th,2016. Vilma is to undergo a biopsy first, or remove if possible, but the funds needed for her continued care and follow up care can be expensive even in the Philippines.

A Gofundme account was set up to help her with the ongoing care and to see the surgeon as needed.

D.R Constantino  inside the report, writes the following.”Tonsillar mass left, Undifferentiated Carcinoma. Subjective of left lympnode..

Vilma will appreciate kind comments, shares and also anybody willing to help them, including prayers being sent.

8 thoughts on “Cancer reaches Paranormal Herald’s founder’s sister in law

1. I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for all involved.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | December 27, 2016, 10:52 pm
  2. thanks judi.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 28, 2016, 6:06 am
  3. For the record anybody having issues with this cause do let me know anyone commenting negatively will be scorned big time this is my wife’s sister Vilma. Malone this means you keep your trash lips from this articleword this if you continue to write negative comments to harass I will single handedly publish an article on you for every nasty comment you make up top you your choice but bullying innocent folks isn’t happening ever.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 29, 2016, 5:32 am
  4. its coming bitch its coming

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 29, 2016, 11:27 pm
  5. Good you owe me 8 so get on it

Posted by criminaltakedown | December 30, 2016, 1:52 am
  6. don’t worry your looking more and more pathetic Malone lol
    thanks for the hits love making money from your articles maid 74 dollars just tonight again thanks lol.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:40 am
  7. I don’t have cancer dipshit. I have a tumor not cancer sucks didn’t it you saying one thing and proven wrong every single time because your own five personalities you think something so different hell I bet you even fight with your own nasty self?

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 7:58 am
  8. scott yor rt pos we remembered you getting busted for having n events your para school t your public library, makes you a filthy pos telling folks your holding para schools at the library and the library stating now way they can not be having a scool here because of it being funded and licensing insurance sorts of things your a con to, then exorcism where you tied a person to a chair sick fuck.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 30, 2016, 2:32 pm