YOUNG GIRL REACHES OUT TO ALL PARANORMAL PEOPLE.THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS WISH.

About this time of the year, people struggle to buy things for their children. I think I know the feeling there, with the holiday season being so commercialized.It is the little things people want, that often times get over looked, but not this time.

Just days ago a message was relayed to our paper and  to our groups of friends, from around the world. In the content was a description that read the following.

“Any and all paranormal friends….A little girl’s Dad asked me if I could send an autographed picture to his little girl. They are strapped for money this year and I want to get every paranormal friend I can to help with this. If you can print the pic and send it to me, I will get them to her. Thank you!! PM me please! Xoxo 💖💖 For Tailynn

Tailynn, was not asking for much, simply an autographed picture. Tailynn was building a bulletin board. What happened next was unbelievable. The love and support shown by the actual paranormal community was overwhelming. People from all over the country and world stepped up to send pictures, teddy bears and cards, what ever they could to assist this young girl for her Christmas wish.

What Tailyn did not know?, was that she had friends from all over the world. Some big time celebrities stepped up, met the situation and had responded within seconds. Not only did the celebs come forward, but so did random ordinary people involved in the paranormal.

If you are interested in sending a picture of yourself or interested in reaching out to Tailyn, please get a hold of either myself or Kelly Griffin.If replied to. The address to send the pictures or cards to will be provided.

Merry Christmas Tailyn, from all of us

9 thoughts on “YOUNG GIRL REACHES OUT TO ALL PARANORMAL PEOPLE.THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS WISH.

1. The message was directed to myself and of course Kelly as was so stated inside the article.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 23, 2016, 5:24 am
  2. So glad to help out with this little girl’s Christmas list! Thanks so much for reaching out to the paranormal community on her behalf!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Debra Fawcett | December 23, 2016, 5:26 pm
  3. Okay Carol I do have to say something. And I’m not being a dick. Most of the jobs that were created under useless Obama are Burger flipping minimum wage jobs that just don’t pay the bills. Where I live, a couple of really good paying factories are gone. Another reason is that if you do have a job and you’re get insurance, they’re paying a ridiculous price. I pay $800 a month just for myself. My ex-wife makes almost 3000 a month. She’s having a hell of a time making it.

The most of the reason why people don’t have money is because they don’t make much money and the fact is even though unemployment shows a less than 5% unemployment rate it doesn’t show the real unemployment rate which is well above 20%.

Times are not good. I was finally released from my doctor to work. Light work. Have to be careful because I still need my knee replaced I have two herniated discs in my back and I have Crohn’s disease. I’ve been looking for work and I got a hell of a resume. Last weekend I went to a well known haunted location to be a special guest investigator for a Amazon Prime exclusive TV series. I didn’t get paid anything. No I’m not complaining LOL, I was invited to do 2 or 3 more episodes next year.

It’s not easy in most parts of the United States. People are struggling. People have to decide do they pay their bills do they put food on the table do they get Christmas gifts. Are they able to afford anything? I don’t know what your financial issues are. For all I know it could be running hundred dollar bills in your house.

Posted by Joe | December 24, 2016, 4:43 am
  4. thanks for helping her. debra

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 24, 2016, 5:48 am
  5. Shut up, Malone. What a heartless bitch. No wonder your kids don’t like you. Go back to college!! It’s “pitcure”, not “pitcher” unless you’re talking about baseball, dumbass!!

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Kelly | December 24, 2016, 6:08 am
  6. First of all Malone, people lose there jobs all the time. They can not be prepared for what they do not know is to happen. Millions of jobs are lost every year and yet fewer and fewer are obtained. If you believe that everybody has this 401 k or profit sharing, then your now living some delusional life. people are not retiring at age 50.Hell even the national minimum is age 65.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 24, 2016, 6:09 am
  7. Batter up! I was shocked to even know that she posted her ass comments on this little girls article? pathetic.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 24, 2016, 6:12 am
  8. You rock, my friend! Thanks, Deb. This Father is awesome enough to be humble. That’s what Daddy’s do for their little girls. Merry Christmas!

Posted by Kelly Griffin | December 24, 2016, 6:27 am
  9. Merry Christmas. I remember starting out. I t was no pick nick times have and were tough then and now.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 24, 2016, 7:01 am