Celeb Gossip, Fraud Reports, Uncategorized

Tombstone Swindler,Back In The Spotlight.

It is all because I say so.At least one woman and one man might want you to think so.The truth could be so much more clearer,if you knew the people involved.Let’s please introduce to you the culprits.

A long time known woman that being  Carol L Malone,last year was written in a newspaper in Tombstone Arizona,for allegedly scamming a town during a paranormal event,she held or was to hold called A Haunting In Tombstone.The event was to be held under and alias name called London knight.Not the woman’s real name it is a pen name she allegedly used for two books.,who she claims to have had written them.

Carol Malone aka london knight,was initially charged with theft of services for her part in the said Tombstone town scandal.

Carol Malone is been some what quiet,until she found a new friend,all the sudden she is back in the spotlight and has been doing her very best to insult and call the owner of the paper,who initially wrote about her a pedophile to lesson the severity of the said papers articles.

One of the largest and most reliable pages is a page that was said to be owned by London knight aka Carol L Malone,aka Sara White.Actor Dan Mcwhinney took the page back from Carol Malone,for allegedly re-nigging on paying him for the making and advertising of her medias or es medias company site Darkside Entertainment.This is what was said inside that page.

This domain is owned by webmaster and was taken down due to discrepancies with ticket sales at the Gadsden Wounded Warrior event and for non payment of Graphic and web design services provided for CM. I am not pretending to be DSE. That’s clear. I am opening it as a forum for people to pursue getting refunds, payments or legal advice in filing legal reports against CM. this domain is not even Darkside Entertainment. It is Darkside Entertainment events (ICANN) which exists as a forum for those who feel they got ripped off at recent events. I am not CM or DSE. This is DSEEvents. All data is factual herein and can be checked by third parties referenced. Thank you. Webmaster!
Read below if you were scammed. There are steps you can take that are listed on this page.

UPDATE!5/6/15 @ 10:09PM
! Per Rabbi Sid Vineberg relayed on FB and Chris Medina relayed from PKA from St. Alban’s management: “St. Albans has cancelled her event for August. And she was selling tickets illegally through a ticket . St Albans tickets for any event can only be purchased through THEIR website!

note: CM promised a free investigation at St. Albans coming up for anyone upset about tombstone refunds, change of talent, or purchasing their own hotels/food with VIP tickets in hand promising those asked to arrange their own transpo. I guess the statement from St. Albans makes CM’s statement null and void as the event (free) has been cancelled and she was charging for it to others…… things that make you say fraud, ,da,da,da,da,dadada! THings that make you say fraud. Listen to Connie Williams Williams (ASAP Entertainment LLC in hour two of

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dead-air/2015/05/07/paranormal-kool-aid-zombies-and-breaking-news )FOR A ONE ON ONE LIVE DOCUMENTED JOURNEY OF THE IN PERSON ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO CM AT TOMBSTONE!

“Carol Malone was supposed to be hosting an event with us in August 2015. ALL ticket sales were supposed to go to St. Albans and I’ve just learned she is selling tickets through Ticketleap. Do not purchase these tickets. There is not going to be an event at St. Albans in August with DarkSide Entertainment.St ALbans prides ourselves on our reputation as being honest with the people who purchase our ticketsl aif you have purchased a ticket through ticketLeap, it was not authorized through St. ALBANS! I am trying to contact ticket leap to have this removed,” Marcelle Hanauer, Director of St. Albans Sanatorium said.

DarkSide Entertainment / Carol Malone / london knight / ???????? (It is My unpaid logo work above stolen and still being used for her promotions. It’s not the only one.)

Carol_Malone_orig-451x284

Perhaps as was written, what sets this person as of difference,was 1 of two other scams,that were of seriously poor calibur,when this woman was cheated out of what was said a 1,000 dollars by the Malone woman.

Another  video,that puts some perspective on the woman behind,threats, allegations and her entire testimonies as to who she is and what she did.

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

13 thoughts on “Tombstone Swindler,Back In The Spotlight.

1. Nice try

Posted by criminaltakedown | May 23, 2016, 1:44 pm
  2. Reblogged this on Kerberos616.

Posted by kerberos616 | May 23, 2016, 1:49 pm
  3. tell that to the people who you took their money meant lallegedly took their money.there were a lot of them so i supposed hundreds are mis quoting the truth apparently is that right?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 23, 2016, 2:13 pm
  4. now your bringing my deceased father into your mix old rudeness your a pathetic old hag in my opinion.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 23, 2016, 3:11 pm
  5. Bitch you come to my website saying a lot of bull crap and it is the single most hilarious thing people can see awesome brings back stupidity Malone and company lol leave us alone go away stop telling folks or spreading your lies it is rare to find any truth coming for your your mouth.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 23, 2016, 3:13 pm
  6. there was one scheduled,what they did with it then is their business Malone.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 23, 2016, 3:19 pm
  7. 11 or 12,that is epic and damned funny as well if you truly believed that you would not be on my site flapping your sponge gums all day and night lol leave us alone and go play in your sand box please.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 23, 2016, 3:20 pm
  8. did you spend all your welfare money or what you come to this article site and spew ridiculous nonsense epic within itself,that you show folks you have no class but you are definitely all ass how is that para school you were supposed to be doing out of that library that is epic as well. you have brought so much traffic to this site they actually look forward to me roasting such and uneducated buffoon as yourself you should wake up and realize i’m much more smarter then you and i will continue to work you until you leave us alone, as was sated do not come here unless your looking for attention because i will share some with you i have not mentioned you much but i feel it is now your turn so people will see whom you are and i happen to know more then you think.says a little fly on the wall.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | May 31, 2016, 8:15 pm
  9. Thanks ill send this message to our new lawyer he said don’t stop the comments and to forward them all to his office. thanks.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 17, 2016, 1:04 am
  10. Lol! Get em tiger!

Posted by Kelly | October 1, 2016, 10:37 pm
  11. Kelly did you not try to kill you x when you lit his house on fire?
    Would seem to me that you and you’re boyfriend evan should not tell lies .
    Kelly you’re own family told us that you need to be back on meds due to you have not been taking you’re ait- psychotic meds.
    This is why you do not have you’re children.and never will
    But trust me everyone knows about you. So if I where you I would keep you’re fat mouth closed before I release the recordings I have of you.

Posted by criminaltakedown | October 17, 2016, 1:39 pm
  12. Evan show a court case I ever had in tombstone.
    You can not due to there is non. But you on the other hand are on probashion so maybe I call the police in you’re town and you’re probashion officer.
    Maybe you will go back to jail .
    So let me tell you stop posting lies about me.
    Or I will make called to the police and you’re probashion officer.

Posted by criminaltakedown | October 17, 2016, 1:42 pm
  13. Come on evan let’s do this.everyone knows I can,have,and will again stop you’re shows.this is a fact I unlike you have an attorney .come face me in court where you will lose again like you did last time.

Posted by criminaltakedown | October 17, 2016, 1:44 pm