Paranormal Herald,wishing all a happy and joyous new year.

The Paranormal Herald is wishing all a wonderful new year.Through 2015 the paper had been pretty tough on some folks.However, do to the new year we decided to simply say be safe out there,be well and let’s bring in the new year nicely.

If you are going to drink, stay safe, do not drive, find a ride,taxi or always use a sober friend.

The New Year is slowly nearing, and with the holiday season already upon us many people are indulging in retrospection and reevaluating some of their life choices. New Year’s resolutions are the perfect opportunity for all those who have failed to start making the changes that they said they would make next week, next month, or perhaps when winter starts.

Sit down and prepare a list of important lifestyle changes you want to make, and being the charitable and caring bunch that we are here at Paranormal Herald, we’ve decided to give you a bit of help – because since the majority of people fail to stick to their resolution, you’ll need all the help you can get.

Be safe,be well and enjoy this new years.

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

15 thoughts on “Paranormal Herald,wishing all a happy and joyous new year.

1. If anyone tries to be the best person they can be each day then there’s no need to make resolutions. We all fall short from the grace of God, it’s not in our place to judge anyone. Yes, you are too hard on people Evan, you should think about all the good friends you lost due to that nasty mouth you have. You’ve lost your own credibility because of it. I didn’t hurt you, you hurt me, turned on me like a 🐍 snake. There was absolutely no reason for it. The Bible says to tame our tongues.
    I can forgive you although I doubt if I could believe in you or trust you again.

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 1, 2016, 5:16 pm
  2. what does all this crap have to do with wishing someone happy new year? i bet this makes you mad jan have a blessed new year 2016

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 1, 2016, 5:55 pm
  3. What makes me mad? Read it again if you didn’t get it.

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 1, 2016, 6:25 pm
  4. You should start by practicing what you preach Jan. you took other peoples shows,that is down right deceptive and shame on you now go run a long please.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 2, 2016, 9:35 pm
  5. I didn’t take anyone’s shows. You reaped what you sowed, now ya got another fool believing in you so she’ll pay your way until you burn her also.

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 2, 2016, 9:53 pm
  6. I might say Evan, your reputation already stinks. Not sure if you’re a pedophile but must say the records are all but 99% accurate

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 2, 2016, 9:54 pm
  7. aren’t you the funny one spiritualwalks, my relationship with our new host is just that nothing but pleasant that must eat you alot apparently

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 3, 2016, 1:20 am
  8. Its a new year and I just wish everyone just put aside their differences and if you can’t get along then don’t talk to each other. My last show I did was the last of its kind. I am turning a new leaf and starting the year off right. I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year and may God bless you all.

Posted by darknesswithinradio | January 3, 2016, 2:51 am
  9. thanks judi and yes we to believe 2016 to be better year.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 3, 2016, 11:02 am
  10. Nah… she’s just your fool for now. Doesn’t bother me a bit.

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 3, 2016, 3:08 pm
  11. must be your commenting negatively.calling folks fools isn’t nice either.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 3, 2016, 5:55 pm
  12. It’s not negative, just the truth! I didn’t call her a fool literally, it’s what she’ll end up being believing in you as I did. I was your real friend Evan and you thought absolutely nothing of hurting me and calling me names. It’s what you do and nobody is exempt from it… Nobody !

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 3, 2016, 7:27 pm
  13. Happy New Year Judi! You certainly have the right attitude.

Posted by spiritualwalks | January 3, 2016, 7:34 pm
  14. nobody ever called you names. infact i have been nothing but nice you were ass-hurt over me speaking about your nieces para-group,since when can not a person share their feelings anyways? you have no issues with this what so ever

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 4, 2016, 12:39 am
  15. show me the names i supposedly called you i’d like to see them?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | January 4, 2016, 5:39 am