You may have thought your job was dangerous,did someone attempt to kill the young girl?
A teenage girl who almost died after becoming tangled in a noose at a Halloween haunted house cannot remember how the bizarre accident happened.
Jessica Rue, 18, was working as an actress at the Creepyworld attraction in St Louis, Missouri, when she was found unconscious with the prop around her neck.
It is thought that during the two to ten minutes she was left hanging, members of the public walked past her, thinking she was a gory lifesize doll.
Eventually discovered by a co-worker, Jessica, then 17, spent three days in a coma before she came to. The noose had choked off oxygen to her brain.
Jessica was only two days into her job, to scare customers as they walked through a bathroom scene soaked in fake blood, when the accident happened.
Photos taken of her injuries shortly after she was cut down show ligature marks on her neck and burns on her fingers where she had tried to pull the noose off.