//
you're reading...
Celeb Gossip, Strange News

Constantino,murder,death probe,Reno Police describe how they got into the apparment. Fox (32)


According to fox 32 news sources.”Officials weren’t saying how the three died, but said Mark Constantino fired at officers who approached the apartment door.

Officers heard several gunshots when they knocked on the apartment door and heard a man yelling at police to leave. The man told the officers, “Give me 15 minutes to gather my thoughts, or I’ll kill her,” Reno Deputy Police Chief Tom Robinson told the newspaper.

Police used explosives to open the door. An officer was hurt by broken glass and taken to a hospital.

Washoe District Court records show Debby Constantino obtained a restraining order that was served on her estranged husband last week, and the two were scheduled to appear in court in December regarding their pending divorce.

Reno police Lt. William Rulla told the Reno Gazette-Journal that Debby Constantino also was the victim in an earlier kidnapping and domestic incident involving her estranged husband

The Constantinos were featured in recent years on the Travel Channel’s series, including episodes shot at the Mustang Ranch brothel east of Reno, the Goldfield Hotel and the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco.

The couple were found dead when a SWAT team responding to a hostage situation stormed their adult daughter’s apartment.

Sparks police Lt. Rocky Triplett said Wednesday that officers did not return fire when Mark Constantino shot at police.

“The subjects involved in this incident were not shot at or injured by gunfire from any law enforcement personnel,” he said in an email to The Associated Press.

Reno police had responded to a call at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday about a man found dead at a home in northwest Reno where Debby Constantino and another woman had been living. Officers tracked her cellphone to the apartment across town in Sparks.

Police have said little about the Reno killing, but Triplett confirmed Wednesday that the two incidents were “directly related.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/entertainment/23797719-story

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/23/ghost-adventures-investigators-

dead/72687698/

The Paranormal Herald has reported this article based on prior links and has merely presented the facts or information, as it has been reported in prior years.The allegations presented are alleged.The Paranormal Herald can not be held accountable for third or second part information.

Evan Jensen :Paranormal Herald.

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

Discussion

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: