Cryptid Research, Extraterrestrial Research, Fraud Reports

Bigfoot posers,Gunnar Monson,Shane Corson of Monster x Radio,

It is not everyday I ask someone on the radio show. But when we do, we ask for courtesy and to be there as is discussed.When someone commits, they better expect to be there, and if they can not make their appearance a simple phone call made is the easiest thing for them to do. It is not asking a lot for someone, that can not make a show to have the respect and courtesy, of calling in, using chat,what ever it takes.

At this time I(Evan Jensen) humbly apologize to our friends,fans and anyone that got burned by both their lack of appearances. in the next coming shows we to have learned by this I got caught off guard from now on we will always s have a plan b to do, in case a said guest will not show up after all you just never ever know.

Their is something that sort of chaps me a little, it is when someone from your own home town seems fit to act like idiots and nonprofessionals. And expect to get by with it.

This is their story.

Days ago I made several calls to people. In particular one such man to be a guest, was Gunnar Monson from Monster x Radio. We promoted their business Sasquatch Coffee,and their Bigfoot expedition. Gunnar agreed to have his business partner come on the show.  His business partner was none other then Shane Corson.

The Bigfoot tonight show. As the show went live, we realized Gunnar was not going to be there.It was also clear that Shane was not going to be there because Gunnar may not even have spoken to the guy about the said appearance?

Not one word from the N.W leader in Bigfoot.He has been on Finding Bigfoot,so one might of thought,he would be a good guest.Truth is, by not even showing up, he let the fans down all around the country, not including for the entire state of Oregon.

This is the chat conversation we had hours after the show went live, after I made a meme to get this guys attention, only then did he decide to say something.This is what Gunnar Monson stated”The  Bigfoot hunter even say’s it was intentional?

Meet douche bag Gunnar Monson.Gunnar Monson is a long time Bigfoot researcher. A past investigator with the BFRO, he is the Lead Investigator of the Tillamook Forest Research Project (T.F.R.G.) as well as a member of The Olympic Project and Bigfootology. He is also the founder of The Sasquatch Coffee Company (www.SquatchCoffee.com)

Below is a continual list of screenshots from the boys at Monster  X Radio.

this was plastered on their wall on Gunnar Monsons own wall does not seem like a mistake or a public apology to me at all?

12011337_10205253614199664_7384415979345262036_n 12011268_10205253614839680_3331364224192786615_n 1625593_10205253615319692_6466918512263027448_n 12039199_10205253615839705_2391590486756791840_n 12036565_10205253616399719_1778128377813769573_n 12004928_10205253617159738_7522784941847663237_n 12036843_10205253617839755_184612886187196578_n

2 hours ago

Evan

I will apologize for missing your show

I expect you delete any negative comments about Shane

I assure you that it was intentional….

However your response was uncalled for and is a reflection of you
This is shames Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Corson.treepeeker
Shane Corson was supposed to appear with Gunnar Monson on the Bigfoot Tonight Show,either Gunnar didn’t message him or dropped the ball, that is their business and certainly not our networks responsibilities there.When their is a breakdown of actual information or plan structure, such as what had happened tonight, it must then show someones total lack of either respect or at the least their own lack of professionalism.
18 hours ago

You tried calling me at 11:02,long asleep buddy some of us have to work early . I don’t care about your post above nor will I look at it. I don’t have an ego do silly posts don’t bother me, anyone can do a post. I never new about doing your, so I am guilty of nothing and had you contacted before like what hosts are supposed to do, I may have been aware. This is the first time we have talked, and I have no idea who you are.
This guy is nuts, they him and also Gunnar work together and they are acting like they didn’t know they were supposed to be on our show, we have shown different here, there stupidity seems to just multiply?
19607_10206045613646682_3757272681346036396_n

This is Shane’s responses in chat, interesting how after the show,they had no issues commenting to myself about the show.From Shane himself.

You have my phone number, and if you want to act like an adult and explain yourself please do. If you want to talk in person I would happily oblige you.

What the hell are you talking about for fucks sake
In answering Shane or from now on  let’s call him shame, he had to of known, their was and appearance after all our links were all over their pages.

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

6 thoughts on “Bigfoot posers,Gunnar Monson,Shane Corson of Monster x Radio,

1. Reminder to anyone coming on as a guest to shows, its perfectly ok to cancel,but to simply ignore and not even show up won’t be tolerated period. There was no excuse for this at all by any of the scheduled guest,this also included Walter Schrum the music man. When you do this after being promoted it does and certainly will place you on the Bigfoot wall of shame.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | September 16, 2015, 9:45 am
  2. PSA to the Bigfoot Community: avoid Evan Jensen and his podcast like the plague. You’ll thank me. lol
    While I fully accept responsibility for failing to make it on the podcast that i had indeed agreed to do, the response by the host was IMO ridiculous.
    Only AFTER seeing the childish and frankly (again IMO) nutty behavior did I choose to respond.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Gunnar Monson | September 18, 2015, 7:31 pm
  3. umm Gunnar speaking of your lack of educational knowledge do you really think attacking the paper this way is a smart thing. listen we promoted you was kind to ask you on our show and you have no regard for our listeners you say you forgot really you forgot the same day our host chatted with you about making your appearances. when a guest stands the show up it is absolutely blatant disrespect we asked for a proper apology got nothing. your a fraud and uncaring person keep on messaging this paper so the entire para world will see your and ass sir we wish you well in your journies,they simply will not be with anyone iam affiliated with.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | September 18, 2015, 8:35 pm
  4. Hey gunnar tell the entire world about your male yeti sex you had in the tilamook national forest we wanted to hear more about it, see it is why we don’t believe half the shit coming from people like you lol?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | September 18, 2015, 8:37 pm
  5. it’s not nutty behavior to demand respect,the same respect iam sure you would demand on your own shows.let us get real pull up your own big boy pantie and act like mature adaults.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | September 19, 2015, 9:53 am
  6. Shane corson was eventually cleared as a guest that didn’t show,because his friend Gunnar never notified him so the entire blame is on Gunnar.

Liked by 2 people