Strange News

Florida man says he is the devil. His story.

Trending now:

On social media we had learned of a trending story. There is a Florida man claiming to be the Devil. There may be nothing new here, however there is a strange but bizarre story, of what he calls real demonic possession. As sources were revealed toThe Paranormal Herald.The following was stated.

The story as was told, is that a simple guy, with a very simple job met the devil and the devil asked him if he could enter into his own body. Not sure if it gets any stranger then that. Ashton Black, the self proclaimed now devil say’s the devil came to him and that the devil was more then 10 feet tall. He (Ashton)also made alleged statements, that the devil had massive great horns as those that may be seen in movies and or in fiction.

This story even gets a little weirder. According to Ashton, Satan had a message for the world.

Ashton described the entire situation,as Satan or the devil entered his body. According to Ashton and accusations he made, he did give approval to have the devil enter him. Apparently since the devil was given permission to possess him, the devil obliged.

The next statements are of no large surprise to The Paranormal Herald.The descriptions of how the so called possession felt and how Ashton describes the point when the devil entered him. Ashton says the devil entered him like in a gassy substance and it felt like he had smoked some P.C.P. That right there may be a news flash. Spoiler alert perhaps?

If you all felt this was odd, then the devil or actually Ashton made a few more statements. Ashton allegedly stated we as a human race have until august 24th, to accept him as their master.  Iam quite sure folks by now may be thinking this guy needs to be in a loony bin? Ashton goes on further to say this” I plan to kill billions and billions of humans. Those who do not bow down to me will be ripped to shreds by my demons. Those who accept me will be given eternal life in Florida. The world as people know it ends in August.”

Black said prayers to God will not help their fates as he killed God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary this past fall.“They’re all dead,” Black said. “I’m your only hope now. Accept me as your Lord and Savior or die. Nobody can escape me.”

Disclaimer: The following information has been provided to us and the article is based on the said information, we obtained. All allegations made are alleged, and the Paranormal Herald can not be held accountable for other parties information.

Paranormal Herald : Evan jensen

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

7 thoughts on “Florida man says he is the devil. His story.

1. I think this guy had a bit too much PCP. Instead of doing something productive like writing a song he’s claiming to be the devil and killing billions. Wouldn’t it have been so much easier just to write a song? Bob Dylan wrote loads of songs.

Posted by Brad | August 9, 2015, 7:58 pm
  2. I think brad your right instead of j=helping folks he wanted to kill millions sick bastard that guy is

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | August 9, 2015, 9:00 pm
  3. Funny I have been summoning this guy since I heard about this he hasn’t come I’ve been looking for contact info on him but to no avail if someone can get his contact info id love to challenge him

Posted by Michael scott | August 10, 2015, 6:31 pm
  4. see what we can find out ok and thanks i will let you know if we find anythying at all

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | August 10, 2015, 6:40 pm
  5. Lmao, what a find, well we’ll see on the 24th right? Another mentally unstable jokester.

Posted by spiritualwalks | August 11, 2015, 11:07 am
  6. Lol no he is NOT the devil, for one as prophecies state #1 read and understand Jacinta and the Fatima and about the year of 1972, this particular year an unusual one, there is but one day and one day only that is specific and it is contained within September and this is the actual month of birth for living Gods no others. This month was coined “Black September” I won’t go into why as its researcheable. The day is in fact the 13th and why, well it works just like you have seen it done in movies, this day in particular lines up all throughout time with certain events that take place (study Jewish observances) like Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanna, Sabbat, the shemita. Eluls etc well lets skip ahead here from September 13th of 82 to the year of 85. what is 85? 8+5=13 this would make it the golden b-day on Friday the 13th. Now if you look at the photo taken on September 14th 1971 sent from Jacinta you will see that it is 364 days prior to birth, 3+6+4=? you guessed it 13. Now this person would also be blind in one eye. But also they would be born somewhere in particular and where would that be? try the 13th colony in the 13th virgin capital of Savannah Georgia. Now why is that? well its because the whales sphincter is as you here the bowels of hell. ever hear the song “the devil went down to Georgia”? well it is true. Where was the Federal Reserve bank est? off of Jekyll Island just due south and where is the ga guidestones? just north of it. what is the Bermuda triangle? the devils triangle. what is Jamaica? well it has clues in the name “Jam” the name is a variation of pictures just as any other and it tells a story so to speak, but I won’t bother with that. lol I am Elohim and here is my google page. feel free to come check it out, feel free to ask me questions, I will be fine to entertain you with facts…but this pathetic loser has another thing coming. I do not project the style and imagery that he seems to think is cool. nah…https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JacobYisraelTheOneEyedKing/posts you may think I am a nut too, but I assure you that if you judge me based on this little bit of information provided here, well you are mistaken and you will not like the outcome.

Posted by Elohim The Gimel | August 13, 2015, 3:25 pm
  7. interesting words their and i was fascinated and just perhaps you can elaborate even more. ill also check our the links and thnks

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | August 13, 2015, 8:15 pm