Celeb Gossip

Rosalind Hennigar, sure loves Ryan Daniel Buel.

Throughout many months,we have seen a woman named Rosalind Hennigar, be all lovey dovey over the now fallen paranormal star Ryan Daniel Buel. It is just so sickening to see this woman support Buel for all the wrong doing he has done. Need I remind folks just exactly what he did do?

Rosalind Hennigar has created a “public figure” page for herself, in another attempt to be noticed as a paranormal peer by Buell, she has a whopping 84 likes, hell I have that many enemies lol.

When Rosalind Hennigar posted all over Buels page, her public status We nearly died, Well if there were popcorn and a beer handy I may have been entertained?

Rosalind says she is a public figure? but has like 79 likes?

Rosalind says she is a public figure? but has like 79 likes?

So it’s finally come to my attention, by the amount of friends request that I received daily – that it is indeed time to poke my head out of the shadows and accept the role I’ve been given by my countries means. Remember now on her page she has merely 84 likes ?

Yes! I’m finally going ‘Public Figure’

Perhaps Rosalind’s real name is Robert?

Now that Ryan Daniel Buel is nearly finished with a new book coming out, also one I won’t bother caring to read. This Rosalind all the sudden thinks folks will read and or pay to read her nonsense? Rosalind Hennigar from the Paranormal view, has rubbed this Buelshit in every single persons nose, who got burned by M.R Buel.

Maybe it is time to inform folks whom this Henniagr is?

10408782_107089382964299_727154476744486095_n

Rosalind Hennigar posted this on her about page”The Paranormal View is a non profit Online Magazine/Organization and product provider that works in conjunction with others (well rooted in) Paranormal Unity, in terms of research and products of all Spiritual and Paranormal subjects and topics.

So since she is so supportive to Buel, who scammed folks, does this mean she is sharing paranormal harmony? what about the victims that were burned by the A&E star?

UMMM ok if she says so.

Rosalind Hennigar is Canada’s renowned Paranormal/Occult researcher/Writer and designer who founded back in 2011 ‘The Paranormal View’ – an Online Magazine that covers all aspects of the paranormal and Occult. Author of 9 Fictional Novels, which included ‘Black Silence’ ‘Encrypted Tomb’ and ‘Sacred Blade’ She’s holds ‘Writing wise’ 8 works of non fiction books, her most recent being ‘The Slender Man Phenomenon: Unsolved Paranormal Mystery and ‘Restoring Universal Balance: Team Manual’

Rosalind Hennigar bares two degrees in both fiction and non fiction writing that includes Journalism, and a degree in Artistry/Design. She’s also founder of ‘Mystic Designs’ – a home based/online store of Paranormal/mystic cosplay accessories.

Maybe she has and item for her mug, it sure flaps a lot?

11011255_107093109630593_7110295840079450688_n

A little over a year ago, we cut Miss Hennigar lose from my network, because she has some weird obsession with the fallen star Ryan Daniel Buel. If memory serves me correctly, she was also a woman, who got scammed in Buels last event sham? the problem is, she stalks Ryan’s pages like a hawk. Reports have been filtering in for many months now. I think the folks who originally got scammed are tired of seeing her support this Buel.

People need to stop supporting this woman, who wants to go support Buel, after what he did?

Informing the public about this Rosalind is a smart thing to do.

Disclaimer: The following information has been provided to us and the article is based on the said information, we obtained. All allegations made are alleged, and the Paranormal Herald can not be held accountable for other parties information.

Paranormal Herald : Evan jensen

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I myself being involved at various aspects of the paranormal have come to realize it is a field riddled with conmen and frauds hoping to evade the public and con as many as possible. This paper I.E blog site has stopped many from doing such. It is a free site for those needing help and wishing to spread the news of there fellow con people.

11 thoughts on “Rosalind Hennigar, sure loves Ryan Daniel Buel.

1. now she is a public figure lol.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 21, 2015, 5:02 pm
  2. Wow. What a loser! Maybe she and Ryan are suited for one another. They can be losers together!!

Posted by Kristine | June 21, 2015, 6:36 pm
  3. Message to Judi calling the kettle black eh! What about your “huanted dolls”? What about that fraud and Ryan buell supporter who sits on a doll named Annebelle eh? We need to start a petition remove Judi from the internet due to her being a cruel backstabber! Stfu Judi!

Posted by MVS | June 21, 2015, 9:30 pm
  4. I think they are as well two peas in apod.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 21, 2015, 10:01 pm
  5. for the record MVS, judi is helping me get my shows going again i have had and issue with the current platform, try looking ahead and see the good things judi does do as well. I didnt see anyone else trying to help meat the present timde other then a few friends that i deal with daily.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 21, 2015, 10:05 pm
  6. We must all learn to forgive and forget period.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 21, 2015, 10:09 pm
  7. You know, her entire persona seems created to me. I’ll gladly explain. She has been obsessively posting on the Buell fan page for about as long as I can recall. Every thing HE does, SHE can do better, apparently to her. IF she is truly so popular, is truly renowned by her Country, has all this knowledge and experience, has written all these “unseen” novels, etc, then why the need to post about ALL OF IT on a pseudo celebrities page? Buell is no longer relevant in the para field although I’m sure he thinks he is. So why if she is all of the things she professes to be and does the things she claims, why post about it on HIS page? It’s plain to be seen by anyone. She is obsessed with Buell and is trying to impress him..to show him she is his equal. As a friend recently told me, all this paranormal stuff (the online mag, supposed ghost hunting, et AL started in ’11 after Rosalind attended a lecture given by Buell. He seemed to light a fire under her (or he lit her fire) because in ’09 she was referring to herself as “Rosalind Hennigar, Poet”. After seeing him she became an expert in the paranormal. I have never seen any writing on the paranormal done by her..it is always links written by others on her pages. Interesting perhaps, but certainly not researched and written BY her. I do not see anything to show her expertise in any area of the paranormal community. I used to feel a bit sorry for her, posting on Buells page constantly and getting no attention. Now I’m fairly certain he ignores her and her ridiculous, ramblings. She posts and then comments her OWN posts! And as for “fans”, she may have some, but all I ever recall is the same few people always liking and commenting her. An audience of 6 or maybe 10 people, tops. So any criticism she encounters, she brings on herself with her endless bragging, rambling, and carrying on about her many accomplishments and ALL of it on another person’s page. And with no proof to show for her OWN supposed accomplishments. She needs to shut up and keep to herself on her own page. I think not only is she obsessed with impressing Buell to no end, but she tries to win over HIS fans as well. And it’s old. And extremely rude to do what she does. People go to Buells page to read about him or what he has to say (no clue why), not wade through her incessant posts and comments for attention. It’s sick stuff for a grown woman of her apparent age.

Posted by Brooke | June 22, 2015, 2:16 am
  8. Yes Brooke, she does seem a little sure of herself. i to have followed her actions socially. i was glad i did cut her from my network shows and pages. it just became to much. first you have fans scammed by Buel, then you have her literally kissing this guys you know what. it was just overwhelming and overbearing. i doubt very much all Canada has to offer is her. i know there are some fine folks in Canada minus here there.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 22, 2015, 3:15 am
  9. I have a haunted tickle me ellmo doll can prove it lol

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 22, 2015, 3:16 am

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Rosalind Hennigar, sure loves Ryan Daniel Buel part(2) | paranormalheraldmagazine - June 26, 2015

2. Pingback: she has man boobs? Rosalind Hennigar, sure loves Ryan Daniel Buel part(2) | paranormalheraldmagazine - June 26, 2015